Posted on 2017-12-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jon R. Lindsay, Tai Ming Cheung | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 398 | ISBN: 0190201266 | ISBN13: 9780190201265 |
Description: China's emergence as a great power in the twenty-first century is strongly enabled by cyberspace. Leveraged information technology integrates Chinese firms into the global economy, modernizes infrastructure, and increases internet penetration which helps boost export-led growth. China's pursuit of "informatization" reconstructs industrial sectors and solidifies the transformation of the Chinese People's Liberation Army into a formidable regional power. Even as the government censors content online, China has one of the fastest growing internet populations and most of the technology is created and used by civilians. Western political discourse on cybersecurity is dominated by news of Chinese military development of cyberwarfare capabilities and cyber exploitation against foreign governments, corporations, and non-governmental organizations. Western accounts, however, tell only one side of the story. Chinese leaders are also concerned with cyber insecurity, and Chinese authors frequently note that China is also a victim of foreign cyberâ€”-attacksâ€”-predominantly from the United States. China and Cybersecurity: Political, Economic, and Strategic Dimensions is a comprehensive analysis of China's cyberspace threats and policies. The contributorsâ€”-Chinese specialists in cyber dynamics, experts on China, and experts on the use of information technology between China and the Westâ€”-address cyberspace threats and policies, emphasizing the vantage points of China and the U.S. on cyber exploitation and the possibilities for more positive coordination with the West. The volume's multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural approach does not pretend to offer wholesale resolutions. Contributors take different stances on how problems may be analyzed and reduced, and aim to inform the international audience of how China's political, economic, and security systems shape cyber activities. The compilation provides empirical and evaluative depth on the deepening dependence on shared global information infrastructure and the growing willingness to exploit it for political or economic gain.
China and Cybersecurity: Espionage, Strategy, and Politics in the Digital Domain.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34059
- 2017-01-09[PDF] China and Cybersecurity: Espionage, Strategy, and Politics in the Digital Domain
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Ritual and Politics: Writing the History of a Dynastic Conflict in Medieval Poland (East Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages, 450-1450)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Women and Politics around the World: A Comparative History and Survey 2 volume set
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Parliaments and Politics during the Cromwellian Protectorate (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern British History)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Literature and Politics Today: The Political Nature of Modern Fiction, Poetry, and Drama
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Media, Power, and Politics in the Digital Age: The 2009 Presidential Election Uprising in Iran
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Language and Politics in the United States and Canada: Myths and Realities
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Identity, Ideology, Institutions, and Attitudes
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Giddens and Politics beyond the Third Way: Utopian Realism in the Late Modern Age
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Women and Politics in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Action and Reaction
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Life and Politics at the Royal Court of Aguateca: Artifacts, Analytical Data, and Synthesis (Monographs of the Aguateca Archaeological Project First Phas)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Security and Privacy in the Digital Era (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management: Innovation and Technology)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Mathematics and Politics: Strategy, Voting, Power, and Proof
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Mathematics and Politics: Strategy, Voting, Power and Proof
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Before and Beyond Divergence: The Politics of Economic Change in China and Europe
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Power Politics: How China and Russia Reshape the World
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Print and Politics: Shibao and the Culture of Reform in Late Qing China (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Mathematics and Politics: Strategy, Voting, Power and Proof
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.