Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Francesca Spigarelli | Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 1786353326 | ISBN13: 9781786353320 |
Description: This book gathers the main scientific outputs related to POREEN, a four-year project on partnering opportunities between Europe and China in the renewable energy and environmental industries, financed by the European Commission. It investigates the main challenges and opportunities related to Sino-European cooperation in the green sector with a focus on sustainable growth. The first part of the book outlines the characteristics of Chinese and European cooperation, from a policy, macro and microeconomic point of view. It examines the key elements of green policy developed so far, bilateral trade flows, as well as bilateral investment flows. The second part presents an overview and recommendations on what legal framework is necessary to boost integration between Europe and China. In addition, corporate social responsibility and firm related aspects are considered. The third part of the book focuses on engineering-related research activity. It highlights the state of the art of Europe-China cooperation in key areas such as low carbon buildings, mobility and transportation that may have a huge potential impact on bilateral cooperation between Europe and China in the years ahead.
China and Europe's Partnership for a More Sustainable World: Challenges and Opportunities.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35227
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Intent of Business: Organizing for a More Sustainable Future - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] China and the EU in Context: Insights for Business and Investors - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] China and India: The Quest for Energy Resources in the 21st Century (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] China and Maritime Europe, 1500-1800: Trade, Settlement, Diplomacy, and Missions
- 2017-02-16[PDF] China and India: The Quest for Energy Resources in the 21st Century (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] China and the U.S.: Comparing Global Influence (China in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] China and the Global Economy: National Champions, Industrial Policy and the Big Business Revolution - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] China and the New Maoists (Asian Arguments)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Love and Forgiveness for a More Just World (Religion, Culture, and Public Life)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Paleo Coach: Expert Advice for Extraordinary Health, Sustainable Fat Loss, and an incredible body
- 2017-12-27[PDF] China and the World since 1945: An International History (The Making of the Contemporary World)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] China and the Global Economy - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Lion Brand Yarn Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- 2017-12-04[PDF] China and Cybersecurity: Espionage, Strategy, and Politics in the Digital Domain
- 2017-11-26[PDF] China and Capitalism: A History of Business Enterprise in Modern China (Understanding China: New Viewpoints on History and Culture)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] China and Asian Regionalism
- 2017-11-19[PDF] China and the United States: Cooperation and Competition in Northeast Asia - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] China and Globalization: The Social, Economic and Political Transformation of Chinese Society (Global Realities)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] China and International Investment Law: Twenty Years of ICSID Membership (Silk Road Studies in International Economic Law)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.