Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peggy Kerley | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 560 | ISBN: 1428318399 | ISBN13: 9781428318397 |
Description: Civil Litigation, fifth edition, combines the principles of litigation practice with practical applications that are geared especially to the needs of the paralegal student. Regardless of the students' paralegal aspirations, the text provides information and the critical skills necessary for any area of legal practice. The litigation process is covered in detail in a variety of contexts so that students see the relevance of litigation to other legal specialties, such as personal injury, real estate, employment and intellectual property law. Civil Litigation, fifth edition, provides a number of sample legal documents, such as complaints, interrogatories and deposition summaries, as well as case commentaries that set text material into a practical context. To help students understand difficult concepts, legal vocabulary and various charts and tables are available in each chapter to clarify challenging material. The new CD-ROM also includes an array of useful study materials. Each chapter focuses briefly on the impact of technology on the litigation field, and also contains useful references to litigation-focused Web Sites.
- Ebooks list page : 33409
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West's Paralegal Series)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Civil Litigation in a Globalising World
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil Law & Litigation for Paralegals (McGraw-Hill Business Careers Paralegal Titles)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Costs and Funding of Civil Litigation: A Comparative Perspective (Civil Justice Systems)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A History of Civil Litigation: Political and Economic Perspectives
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Forensic Economics: Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation - Removed
- 2018-04-11Forensic Economics Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil Society Regionalization in Southern Africa: The Cases of Trade and HIV/AIDS (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil engineering heritage London and the Thames valley
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil Engineering Topics, Volume 4: Proceedings of the 29th IMAC, A Conference on Structural Dynamics, 2011 (Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Civil Liability and Financial Security for Offshore Oil and Gas Activities
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Civil Wars and Third-Party Interventions in Africa - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Civil Engineering: Supervision and Management - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Civil Engineering Ebook Collection
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Civil Society and Global Finance (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Civil War in Pictures
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Civil War in Pictures (History)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Civil Jet Aircraft Design
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Civil Engineering Contract Administration and Control, First Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.