Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Emmanuel Desurvire | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 714 | ISBN: 0521881714 | ISBN13: 9780521881715 |
Description: Information theory lies at the heart of modern technology, underpinning all communications, networking, and data storage systems. This book sets out, for the first time, a complete overview of both classical and quantum information theory. Throughout, the reader is introduced to key results without becoming lost in mathematical details. Opening chapters present the basic concepts and various applications of Shannon's entropy, moving on to the core features of quantum information and quantum computing. Topics such as coding, compression, error-correction, cryptography and channel capacity are covered from classical and quantum viewpoints. Employing an informal yet scientifically accurate approach, Desurvire provides the reader with the knowledge to understand quantum gates and circuits. Highly illustrated, with numerous practical examples and end-of-chapter exercises, this text is ideal for graduate students and researchers in electrical engineering and computer science, and practitioners in the telecommunications industry.
Classical and Quantum Information Theory: An Introduction for the Telecom Scientist.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34909
- 2014-04-05Classical and Quantum Information Theory: An Introduction for the Telecom Scientist (Repost)
- 2011-10-30Classical and Quantum Information Theory: An Introduction for the Telecom Scientist [Repost]
- 2009-06-08Classical and Quantum Information Theory: An Introduction for the Telecom Scientist
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Perturbative Algebraic Quantum Field Theory: An Introduction for Mathematicians (Mathematical Physics Studies) - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Introduction to Classical and Quantum Field Theory
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Spectral Theory and Quantum Mechanics: With an Introduction to the Algebraic Formulation (UNITEXT)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Quantum Computation and Quantum Information Theory: 12-23 July 1999 Villa Gualino, Torino, Italy
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Maxwell's Demon 2 Entropy, Classical and Quantum Information, Computing
- 2013-10-18Introduction to Classical and Quantum Field Theory
- 2019-01-15Maxwell's Demon 2 Entropy, Classical and Quantum Information, Computing
- 2019-01-08Maxwell's Demon 2 Entropy, Classical and Quantum Information, Computing
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Classical and Quantum Cosmology (Graduate Texts in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Geometry and Quantum Field Theory: June 22-July 20, 1991, Park City, Utah (Ias/Park City Mathematics, Vol 1)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Classical And Quantum Dissipative Systems
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Classical and quantum chaos (student loose leaf edition)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Classical and Quantum Computing: with C and Java Simulations - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Classical and Quantum Computation (Graduate Studies in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Classical and Quantum Dynamics: From Classical Paths to Path Integrals (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] E-Health Care Information Systems: An Introduction for Students and Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.