Posted on 2017-04-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Judith Hurwitz | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1118896629 | ISBN13: 9781118896624 |
Description: A comprehensive guide to learning technologies that unlock the value in big data Cognitive Computing provides detailed guidance toward building a new class of systems that learn from experience and derive insights to unlock the value of big data. This book helps technologists understand cognitive computing's underlying technologies, from knowledge representation techniques and natural language processing algorithms to dynamic learning approaches based on accumulated evidence, rather than reprogramming. Detailed case examples from the financial, healthcare, and manufacturing walk readers step-by-step through the design and testing of cognitive systems, and expert perspectives from organizations such as Cleveland Clinic, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, as well as commercial vendors that are creating solutions. These organizations provide insight into the real-world implementation of cognitive computing systems. The IBM Watson cognitive computing platform is described in a detailed chapter because of its significance in helping to define this emerging market. In addition, the book includes implementations of emerging projects from Qualcomm, Hitachi, Google and Amazon. Today's cognitive computing solutions build on established concepts from artificial intelligence, natural language processing, ontologies, and leverage advances in big data management and analytics. They foreshadow an intelligent infrastructure that enables a new generation of customer and context-aware smart applications in all industries. Cognitive Computing is a comprehensive guide to the subject, providing both the theoretical and practical guidance technologists need. Discover how cognitive computing evolved from promise to reality Learn the elements that make up a cognitive computing system Understand the groundbreaking hardware and software technologies behind cognitive computing Learn to evaluate your own application portfolio to find the best candidates for pilot projects Leverage cognitive computing capabilities to transform the organization Cognitive systems are rightly being hailed as the new era of computing. Learn how these technologies enable emerging firms to compete with entrenched giants, and forward-thinking established firms to disrupt their industries. Professionals who currently work with big data and analytics will see how cognitive computing builds on their foundation, and creates new opportunities. Cognitive Computing provides complete guidance to this new level of human-machine interaction.
Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31432
- 2018-05-31Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Strategic Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Cloud Computing and Big Data
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Cloud Computing and Big Data: Second International Conference, CloudCom-Asia 2015, Huangshan, China, June 17-19, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-01-15Fog Computing, Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics-Research Directions
- 2019-01-08Fog Computing, Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics-Research Directions
- 2018-07-17Cognitive Computing for Big Data Systems Over IoT: Frameworks Tools and Applications 1st ed. 2018 Ed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Advances in Mobile Cloud Computing and Big Data in the 5G Era (Studies in Big Data)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Business Intelligence Strategy and Big Data Analytics: A General Management Perspective
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Soft Computing in Big Data Processing (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- 2017-09-18Distributed Computing in Big Data Analytics Concepts, Technologies and Applications
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Business Intelligence Strategy and Big Data Analytics: A General Management Perspective
- 2019-02-26Data Science and Big Data Analytics Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- 2019-01-28Data Science and Big Data Analytics Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
- 2019-01-10Data Science and Big Data Analytics ACM-WIR 2018
- 2018-12-25Data Science and Big Data Analytics ACM-WIR 2018
- 2018-10-18Cloud Computing and Big Data Technologies, Applications and Security
- 2018-08-22Cloud Computing and Big Data Technologies, Applications and Security
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.