Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard Nelson-Jones | Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 1412900743 | ISBN13: 9781412900744 |
Description: Cognitive Humanistic Therapy describes a new approach to psychotherapy and self-development, based on an understanding of what it means to be "fully human." In a unique integration of theory and practice, the book synthesises ideas from the cognitive and humanistic domains of psychotherapy and the religious worlds of Buddhism and Christianity.
Cognitive Humanistic Therapy: Buddhism, Christianity and Being Fully Human.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35550
- 2010-04-10Cognitive Humanistic Therapy: Buddhism, Christianity and Being Fully Human
- 2009-02-14Cognitive Humanistic Therapy: Buddhism, Christianity and Being Fully Human
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Couples and Families: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Children and Families
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Cognitive Approaches to Tense, Aspect, and Epistemic Modality (Human Cognitive Processing)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Integrative CBT for Anxiety Disorders: An Evidence-Based Approach to Enhancing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - CBT: The Basics and Beyond (Cognitive Behavior Therapy 1) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Cognitive Behavior Therapy of DSM-5 Personality Disorders: Assessment, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Boundaries of Knowledge in Buddhism, Christianity, and Science (Religion, Theologie und Naturwissenschaft / Religion, Theology, and Natural Science (RThN))
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder: Evidence-Based and Disorder-Specific Treatment Techniques (Practical Clinical Guidebooks)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Students and Early Career Professionals
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adult ADHD: An Integrative Psychosocial and Medical Approach
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Eating Disorders: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Cognitive-behavioral Therapy with Adults: A Guide to Empirically-informed Assessment and Intervention (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy: Research and Practice in Health and Social Care
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Cognitive Analytic Therapy for Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse: Approaches to Treatment and Case Management
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Depressed Adolescents: A Practical Guide to Management and Treatment
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Acute Inpatient Mental Health Units: Working with Clients, Staff and the Milieu
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.