Posted on 2018-01-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stefan Wrbka, Steven Van Uytsel, Mathias Siems | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 436 | ISBN: 1107021545 | ISBN13: 9781107021549 |
Description: This volume of essays draws together research on different types of collective actions: group actions, representative actions, test case procedures, derivative actions and class actions. The main focus is on how these actions can enhance access to justice and on how to balance the interests of private actors in protecting their rights with the interests of society as a whole. Rather than focusing on collective actions only as a procedural device per se, the contributors to this book also examine how these mechanisms relate to their broader social context. Bringing together a broad range of scholarship from the areas of competition, consumer, environmental, company and securities law, the book includes contributions from Asian, European and North American scholars and therefore expands the scope of the traditional European and/or American debate.
Collective Actions: Enhancing Access to Justice and Reconciling Multilayer Interests?.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35120
- 2018-01-02[PDF] On the Currency of Egalitarian Justice, and Other Essays in Political Philosophy
- 2018-01-02[PDF] By My Absolute Royal Authority: Justice and the Castilian Commonwealth at the Beginning of the First Global Age (Changing Perspectives on Early Modern Europe)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Constitutional Calculus: The Math of Justice and the Myth of Common Sense
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Collective Emotions: Perspectives from psychology, philosophy, and sociology (Series in Affective Science)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Reproach of Hunger: Food, Justice and Money in the 21st Century
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Collective Emotions: Perspectives from psychology, philosophy, and sociology (Series in Affective Science)
- 2010-05-26Ineke van de Meene, Benjamin van Rooij - Access to Justice and Legal Empowerment
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Distributive Justice and Access to Advantage: G. A. Cohen's Egalitarianism
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Access to Justice in Iran: Women, Perceptions, and Reality
- 2019-07-26#(Best) - Why You Should Read The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity toward Truth, Justice, and Freedom by Michael Shermer Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-25%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF]
- 2019-06-25Access to Justice in Iran Women, Perceptions, and Reality
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Justice and Deep Participation: Theory and Practice for the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Geometry of Mobius Transformations: Elliptic, Parabolic and Hyperbolic Actions of SL2(R)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Crime, Criminal Justice, and the Evolving Science of Criminology in South Asia: India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (Palgrave Advances in Criminology and Criminal Justice in Asia) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Wireless Technology Basics, Signals, Modulation Types, and Access Technologies
- 2018-01-29[PDF] College Mathematics for the Managerial, Life, and Social Sciences (with CengageNOW Printed Access Card) (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Organizational Justice and Human Resource Management (Foundations for Organizational Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.