Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steven B. Kayne | Publisher: Pharmaceutical Pr | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 0853697639 | ISBN13: 9780853697633 |
Description: This book presents a practical introduction and is a reference source for all the major complementary and alternative medicines. Complementary medical treatments are now increasingly popular and the public demand for information and treatment is growing rapidly. It is therefore essential that all pharmacists have good knowledge of the main aspects of complementary therapies as they are meeting more and more patients who want advice and treatment with alternative therapies.This book provides a practical introduction and reference source on the products most frequently requested in community pharmacies and in hospitals. Chapters on other complementary therapies such as massage are also included for information so that pharmacists can give knowledge-based advice to the public.Additionally CAM is now an integral part of every MPharm course in the UK and of the pharmacy degree course in the USA. The previous edition has been adopted by universities both in the UK and the USA. Indeed in the UK, this is an essential textbook that includes all aspects of CAM covered in the MPharm degree.
Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2nd Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34917
- 2014-03-29Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2nd Edition)
- 2010-04-12Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2nd Edition
- 2009-06-21Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2nd Edition: Steven B. Kayne
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Complementary and Alternative Medicine Sourcebook, 4 Edition
- 2009-07-25Complementary and Alternative Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach (Complementary & Alternative Medicine) 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Complementary and Alternative Medicine for PTSD
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Complementary and Alternative Medicine & Psychiatry (Review of Psychiatry, Vol. 19, No. 1)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Cattle and Sheep Medicine, 2nd Edition: Self-Assessment Color Review (Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Ethics, the Patient, and the Physician (Biomedical Ethics Reviews) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Cardiology and Respiratory Medicine, 2nd edition (Medical Masterclass)
- 2011-09-30Researching Complementary and Alternative Medicine,1 edition
- 2014-05-04Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Multiple Sclerosis (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-12-24Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Child and Adolescent Care (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2019-10-01Fundamentals of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Fundamentals of Complementary and Integrative Medicine), 5th Edition
- 2018-10-31Complementary and Alternative Medicine Information for Teens, Third Edition
- 2018-08-09Complementary and Alternative Medicine Information for Teens, Third Edition
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Integrative Pain Medicine: The Science and Practice of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Pain Management (Contemporary Pain Medicine)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Lectures 2001:: Exploring Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.