[PDF] Computational Analysis of One-Dimensional Cellular Automata (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series a, Vol 15)
Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Burton H. Voorhees | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 275 | ISBN: 9810222211 | ISBN13: 9789810222215 |
Description: Cellular automata provide an interesting avenue into the study of complex systems in general, as well as having an intrinsic interest of their own. Because of their mathematical simplicity and representational robustness they have been used to model economic, political, biological, ecological, chemical, and physical systems. Almost any system which can be treated in terms of a discrete representation space in which the dynamics is based on local interaction rules can be modelled by a cellular automata. The aim of this book is to give an introduction to the analysis of cellular automata (CA) in terms of an approach in which CA rules are viewed as elements of a nonlinear operator algebra, which can be expressed in component form much as ordinary vectors are in vector algebra. Although a variety of different topics are covered, this viewpoint provides the underlying theme. The actual mathematics used is not complicated, and the material should be accessible to anyone with a junior-level university background, and a certain degree of mathematical maturity.
Computational Analysis of One-Dimensional Cellular Automata (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series a, Vol 15).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33942
- 2009-03-31Computational Analysis of One-Dimensional Cellular Automata (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series a, Vol 15)
- 2013-02-20Computational Analysis of One-Dimensional Cellular Automata
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Bio-inspired Emergent Control Of Locomotion Systems (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science, Series A, Vol. 48)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Theory of Information: Fundamentality, Diversity and Unification (World Scientific Series in Information Studies)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Selected Works of Emil Wolf: With Commentary (World Scientific Series in 20th Century Physics)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Models of Bounded Rationality and Mechanism Design (World Scientific Series in Economic Theory)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Integral Dynamical Models : Singularities, Signals and Control (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science Series a)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Computational Methods for Three-Dimensional Microscopy Reconstruction (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Practical Analysis in One Variable (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Functional Analysis and Infinite-Dimensional Geometry (CMS Books in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Algebraic Curves and One-Dimensional Fields (Courant Lecture Notes)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Computational Analysis of Randomness in Structural Mechanics: Structures and Infrastructures Book Series, Vol. 3
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Computational Analysis of Terrorist Groups: Lashkar-e-Taiba - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Computational Analysis and Design of Bridge Structures
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Designing Beauty: The Art of Cellular Automata (Emergence, Complexity and Computation) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Computational Analysis: AMAT, Ankara, May 2015 Selected Contributions (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Statistical Analysis for High-Dimensional Data: The Abel Symposium 2014 (Abel Symposia) - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Complex Analysis on Infinite Dimensional Spaces (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Non-Standard Computation: Molecular Computation - Cellular Automata - Evolutionary Algorithms - Quantum Computers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.