Posted on 2017-04-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Georgios Chalkiadakis, Edith Elkind, Michael Wooldridge | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1608456528 |
Description: Cooperative game theory is a branch of (micro-)economics that studies the behavior of self-interested agents in strategic settings where binding agreements among agents are possible. Our aim in this book is to present a survey of work on the computational aspects of cooperative game theory. We begin by formally defining transferable utility games in characteristic function form, and introducing key solution concepts such as the core and the Shapley value. We then discuss two major issues that arise when considering such games from a computational perspective: identifying compact representations for games, and the closely related problem of efficiently computing solution concepts for games. We survey several formalisms for cooperative games that have been proposed in the literature, including, for example, cooperative games defined on networks, as well as general compact representation schemes such as MC-nets and skill games. As a detailed case study, we consider weighted voting games: a widely-used and practically important class of cooperative games that inherently have a natural compact representation. We investigate the complexity of solution concepts for such games, and generalizations of them. We briefly discuss games with non-transferable utility and partition function games. We then overview algorithms for identifying welfare-maximizing coalition structures and methods used by rational agents to form coalitions (even under uncertainty), including bargaining algorithms. We conclude by considering some developing topics, applications, and future research directions.
Computational Aspects of Cooperative Game Theory.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31396
- 2014-06-13Computational Aspects of Cooperative Game Theory
- 2012-12-11Computational Aspects of Cooperative Game Theory [Repost]
- 2012-02-29Computational Aspects of Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Aspects of General Equilibrium Theory: Refutable Theories of Value (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Models in Cooperative Game Theory: Crisp, Fuzzy, and Multi-Choice Games (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Non-Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-25Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-24Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-11Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-11Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-06Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-12-28Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-11-23Computational Aspects of General Equilibrium Theory Refutable Theories of Value
- 2018-11-15Statistical Physics and Computational Methods for Evolutionary Game Theory
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Gentle Introduction to Game Theory
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Computational Intelligence Based on Lattice Theory (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Computational Chemistry: Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Molecular and Quantum Mechanics, 3rd ed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.