Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Petr A. Nikrityuk | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 370 | ISBN: 3527331018 | ISBN13: 9783527331017 |
Description: Combining previously unconnected computational methods, this monograph discusses the latest basic schemes and algorithms for the solution of fluid, heat and mass transfer problems coupled with electrodynamics. It presents the necessary mathematical background of computational thermo-fluid dynamics, the numerical implementation and the application to real-world problems. Particular emphasis is placed throughout on the use of electromagnetic fields to control the heat, mass and fluid flows in melts and on phase change phenomena during the solidification of pure materials and binary alloys. However, the book provides much more than formalisms and algorithms it also stresses the importance of good, feasible and workable models to understand complex systems, and develops these in detail. Bringing computational fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and electrodynamics together, this is a useful source for materials scientists, PhD students, solid state physicists, process engineers and mechanical engineers, as well as lecturers in mechanical engineering.
Computational Thermo-Fluid Dynamics: In Materials Science and Engineering.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34876
- 2014-04-19Computational Thermo-Fluid Dynamics: In Materials Science and Engineering
- 2013-08-30Supercritical Fluid Technology in Materials Science and Engineering (Repost)
- 2009-01-18Supercritical Fluid Technology in Materials Science and Engineering: Syntheses, Properties, and Applications
- 2008-04-14Supercritical Fluid Technology in Materials Science and Engineering: Syntheses: Properties, and Applications (Amazon List Price
- 2011-11-04Research Opportunities in Corrosion Science and Engineering
- 2011-10-30Research Opportunities in Corrosion Science and Engineering
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Numerical Modeling in Materials Science and Engineering (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Multiscale Paradigms in Integrated Computational Materials Science and Engineering: Materials Theory, Modeling, and Simulation for Predictive Design
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Computational Modeling of Inorganic Nanomaterials (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2011-11-19Opportunities in Protection Materials Science and Technology for Future Army Applications
- 2011-08-10Opportunities in Protection Materials Science and Technology for Future Army Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Materials Science and Engineering
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Structure and Properties of Building Materials (Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Materials Science and Engineering An Introduction
- 2018-01-24[PDF] 3D Nanoelectronic Computer Architecture and Implementation (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Semiconductor Nanocrystals and Metal Nanoparticles: Physical Properties and Device Applications (Advances in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Multiferroic Materials: Properties, Techniques, and Applications (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering: An Integrated Approach, 4th edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] 2D Materials for Nanoelectronics (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.