Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sumanta Guha | Category: Graphics | Language: English | Page: 951 | ISBN: 1482258390 | ISBN13: 9781482258394 |
Description: From geometric primitives to animation to 3D modeling to lighting, shading, and texturing, Computer Graphics Through OpenGLÂ®: From Theory to Experiments, Second Edition presents a comprehensive introduction to computer graphics that uses an active learning style to teach key concepts. Equally emphasizing theory and practice, the book provides an understanding not only of the principles of 3D computer graphics, but also the use of the OpenGLÂ® Application Programming Interface (API) to code 3D scenes and animation, including games and movies. The undergraduate core of the book is a one-semester sequence taking the student from zero knowledge of computer graphics to a mastery of the fundamental concepts with the ability to code applications using fourth-generation OpenGL. The remaining chapters explore more advanced topics, including the structure of curves and surfaces and the application of projective spaces and transformations. New to the Second Edition 30 more programs, 50 more experiments, and 50 more exercises Two new chapters on OpenGL 4.3 shaders and the programmable pipeline Coverage of: Vertex buffer and array objects Occlusion culling and queries and conditional rendering Texture matrices Multitexturing and texture combining Multisampling Point sprites Image and pixel manipulation Pixel buffer objects Shadow mapping Web Resource The bookâ€™s website at www.sumantaguha.com provides program source code that runs on various platforms. It includes a guide to installing OpenGL and executing the programs, special software to help run the experiments, and figures from the book. The site also contains an instructorâ€™s manual with solutions to 100 problems (for qualifying instructors only).
Computer Graphics Through OpenGL: From Theory to Experiments, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33836
- 2019-02-21Computer Graphics Through OpenGL® From Theory to Experiments, 3rd Edition
- 2019-01-25Computer Graphics Through OpenGLÂ® From Theory to Experiments, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Computer Graphics with OpenGL (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Computer Graphics through Key Mathematics - Removed
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Computer Graphics with OpenGL (3rd Edition)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Kampo: A Clinical Guide to Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-11-01Health Promotion Programs: From Theory to Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series)
- 2017-09-28C: From Theory to Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-07-28C: From Theory to Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Analysis of Messy Data Volume 1: Designed Experiments, Second Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Rules on the Web: From Theory to Applications: 8th International Symposium, RuleML 2014, Co-located with the 21st European Conference on Artificial ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Computer Graphics Programming in OpenGL with Java
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Computer Graphics: From Pixels to Programmable Graphics Hardware
- 2012-09-16Free Download Computer Graphics Using OpenGL 3rd Edition by Francis S Hill Jr. - PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2018-10-18Introduction to Computer Graphics with OpenGL ES
- 2018-07-22Introduction to Computer Graphics with OpenGL ES
- 2018-07-19Introduction to Computer Graphics with OpenGL ES
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.