Posted on 2017-10-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sergio Luiz Morelhao | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3319195530 |
Description: This book teaches the users on how to construct a library of routines to simulate scattering and diffraction by almost any kind of samples. The main goal of this book is to break down the huge barrier of difficulties faced by beginners from many fields (Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Material Science, etc.) in using X-rays as an analytical tool in their research. Besides fundamental concepts, MatLab routines are provided, showing how to test and implement the concepts. The major difficult in analysing materials by X-ray techniques is that it strongly depends on simulation software. This book teaches the users on how to construct a library of routines to simulate scattering and diffraction by almost any kind of samples. It provides to a young student the knowledge that would take more than 20 years to acquire by working on X-rays and relying on the available textbooks. The scientific productivity worldwide is growing at a breakneck pace, demanding ever more dynamic approaches and synergies between different fields of knowledge. To master the fundamentals of X-ray physics means the opportunity of working at an infiniteness of fields, studying systems where the organizational understanding of matter at the atomic scale is necessary. Since the discovery of X radiation, its usage as investigative tool has always been under fast expansion afforded by instrumental advances and computational resources. Developments in medical and technological fields have, as one of the master girders, the feasibility of structural analysis offered by X-rays. One of the major difficulties faced by beginners in using this fantastic tool lies in the analysis of experimental data. There are only few cases where it is possible to extract structural information directly from experiments. In most cases, structure models and simulation of radiation-matter interaction processes are essential. The advent of intense radiation sources and rapid development of nanotechnology constantly creates challenges that seek solutions beyond those offered by standard X-ray techniques. Preparing new researchers for this scenario of rapid and drastic changes requires more than just teaching theories of physical phenomena. It also requires teaching of how to implement them in a simple and efficient manner. In this book, fundamental concepts in applied X-ray physics are demonstrated through available computer simulation tools. Using MatLab, more than eighty routines are developed for solving the proposed exercises, most of which can be directly used in experimental data analysis. Therefore, besides X-ray physics, this book offers a practical programming course in modern high-level language, with plenty of graphic and mathematical tools.
Computer Simulation Tools for X-ray Analysis: Scattering and Diffraction Methods.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32987
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Vectors as Tools for the Study of Normal and Abnormal Growth and Differentiation (Nato ASI Subseries H:)
- 2013-08-11Assessment and Simulation Tools for Sustainable Energy Systems: Theory and Applications (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Thin-Layer Chromatography for Binding Media Analysis (Tools for Conservation)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Employee Engagement: Tools for Analysis, Practice, and Competitive Advantage
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Transport of Energetic Electrons in Solids: Computer Simulation with Applications to Materials Analysis and Characterization (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Computer simulation and computer algebra: Lectures for beginners
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Advanced Computer Simulation Approaches for Soft Matter Sciences II (Advances in Polymer Science) (v. 2)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Computer simulation and computer algebra: Lectures for beginners
- 2018-09-14Learning the Pandas Library Python Tools for Data Munging, Analysis, and Visual
- 2018-07-31Learning the Pandas Library Python Tools for Data Munging, Analysis, and Visual
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Structural Bioinformatics Tools for Drug Design: Extraction of Biologically Relevant Information from Structural Databases (SpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Beginning Data Science in R: Data Analysis, Visualization, and Modelling for the Data Scientist
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Guide to OCR for Indic Scripts: Document Recognition and Retrieval (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Small Machine Tools for Small Workpieces: Final Report of the DFG Priority Program 1476 (Lecture Notes in Production Engineering)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multiscale Simulation Approach for Battery Production Systems (Sustainable Production, Life Cycle Engineering and Management)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Project Feasibility: Tools for Uncovering Points of Vulnerability (Industrial Innovation Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Computer Architecture Techniques for Power-Efficiency
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.