Posted on 2017-11-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen S. Cohen | Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1422189813 | ISBN13: 9781422189818 |
Description: an excellent new book Paul Krugman, The New York Times History, not ideology, holds the key to growth. Brilliantly written and argued, Concrete Economics shows how government has repeatedly reshaped the American economy ever since Alexander Hamiltons first, foundational redesign. This book does not rehash the sturdy and long-accepted arguments that to thrive, entrepreneurial economies need a broad range of freedoms. Instead, Steve Cohen and Brad DeLong remedy our national amnesia about how our economy has actually grown and the role government has played in redesigning and reinvigorating it throughout our history. The government not only sets the ground rules for entrepreneurial activity but directs the surges of energy that mark a vibrant economy. This is as true for present-day Silicon Valley as it was for New England manufacturing at the dawn of the nineteenth century. The authors argument is not one based on abstract ideas, arcane discoveries, or complex correlations. Instead it is based on the factsfacts that were once well known but that have been obscured in a fog of ideologyof how the US economy benefited from a pragmatic government approach to succeed so brilliantly. Understanding how our economy has grown in the past provides a blueprint for how we might again redesign and reinvigorate it today, for such a redesign is sorely needed.
Concrete Economics: The Hamilton Approach to Economic Growth and Policy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33464
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Muscle Medicine: The Revolutionary Approach to Maintaining, Strengthening, and Repairing Your Muscles and Joints
- 2011-08-16The East Asian Miracle: Economic Growth and Public Policy (World Bank Policy Research Reports)
- 2011-01-08The East Asian Miracle: Economic Growth and Public Policy (World Bank Policy Research Reports) By The World Bank
- 2010-07-08On the Reappraisal of Microeconomics: Economic Growth And Change in a Material World
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Value Economics: The Ethical Implications of Value for New Economic Thinking
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Making of the Classical Theory of Economic Growth (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment (Dynamic Modeling and Econometrics in Economics and Finance)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Making of the Classical Theory of Economic Growth (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] International Economics: A Heterodox Approach
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Success, Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Postwar Japanese Economy: Lessons of Economic Growth and the Bubble Economy
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Trauma Resuscitation: The Team Approach
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Population Matters: Demographic Change, Economic Growth, and Poverty in the Developing World
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Emerging Issues in Sustainable Development: International Trade Law and Policy Relating to Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment (Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Poverty of Capitalism: Economic Meltdown and the Struggle for What Comes Next
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Mixed Effects Models for the Population Approach: Models, Tasks, Methods and Tools
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Managerial Economics: A Mathematical Approach
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.