Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sunil Kapila | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 1118448480 | ISBN13: 9781118448489 |
Description: Since its introduction to dentistry, cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) has undergone a rapid evolution and considerable integration into orthodontics. However, despite the increasing popularity of CBCT and progress in applying it to clinical orthodontics, the profession has lacked a cohesive, comprehensive and objective reference that provides clinicians with the background needed to utilize this technology optimally for treating their patients. Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Orthodontics provides timely, impartial, and state-of-the-art information on the indications and protocols for CBCT imaging in orthodontics, clinical insights gained from these images, and innovations driven by these insights. As such, it is the most current and authoritative textbook on CBCT in orthodontics. Additionally, two DVDs include more than 15 hours of video presentations on related subjects from the 39th Annual Moyers Symposium and 38th Annual International Conference on Craniofacial Research. Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Orthodontics is organized to progress sequentially through specific topics so as to build the knowledgebase logically in this important and rapidly evolving field. Part I provides the foundational information on CBCT technology, including radiation exposure and risks, and future evolutions in computed tomography. Part II presents the Principles and Protocols for CBCT Imaging in Orthodontics, focusing on developing evidence-based criteria for CBCT imaging, the medico-legal implications of CBCT to the professional and the protocols and integration of this technology in orthodontic practice. Part III provides critical information on CBCT-based Diagnosis and Treatment Planning that includes how to interpret CBCT scans, identify incidental pathologies and the possible other uses of this technology. Part IV covers practical aspects of CBCTâ€™s Clinical Applications and Treatment Outcomes that encompasses a range of topics, including root morphology and position, treatment of impacted teeth, virtual surgical treatment planning and outcomes, and more.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Orthodontics: Indications, Insights, and Innovations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32726
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Cone Beam Computed Tomography (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- 2018-11-15Cone Beam Computed Tomography (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Interpretation Basics of Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- 2011-11-22Computed Tomography - Special Applications
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Multidetector-Row Computed Tomography: Scanning and Contrast Protocols
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Cone Beam CT of the Head and Neck: An Anatomical Atlas - Removed
- 2018-12-14Computed Tomography State of the Art and Future Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Ion Beam Therapy: Fundamentals, Technology, Clinical Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Ion Beam Modification of Solids: Ion-Solid Interaction and Radiation Damage (Springer Series in Surface Sciences)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Advances in Advertising Research (Vol. III): Current Insights and Future Trends (European Advertising Academy)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Domestic Sources of American Foreign Policy: Insights and Evidence
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Case Studies in Service Innovation (Service Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT
- 2014-03-30Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT (repost)
- 2012-12-18Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT [Repost]
- 2010-12-31Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT by Thorsten M. Buzug
- 2009-12-11Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT by Thorsten M. Buzug (Repost)
- 2009-10-30Computed Tomography: From Photon Statistics to Modern Cone-Beam CT by Thorsten M. Buzug (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.