Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Francesca Mason Boring | Publisher: North Atlantic Books | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 1583944478 | ISBN13: 9781583944479 |
Description: Connecting to Our Ancestral Past is a pragmatic, spiritual journey that introduces a variety of specific rituals and conversations in connection with Constellations work, an experiential process that explores one's history and powerful events of the past in order to understand and resolve problems of the present. Constellations facilitator and author Francesca Mason Boring presents this therapeutic method in the context of cultures like the Shoshone, of which she is a member, that have seen the world through a prism of interrelationships for millennia. In Constellations work there is an organic quality that requires a discipline of non-judgment, one that is embraced in traditional native circles, where the whole truth of a person's life, roots, and trans-generational trauma or challenge is understood and included. Mason Boring provides a transformational walk through the universal indigenous field that place of healing and knowledge used by Native healers and teachers for centuriesby describing stories and rituals designed to help people with their particular struggles. These rituals, such as "Facing the Good Men"designed to help women who have suffered abuse in relationships with menreject Western notions of over-the-counter medication. Instead, they stress a comfortable environment whereby the "client," with the help of a facilitator, interacts with people chosen to represent concepts, things, and other people. In Western culture the word "medicine" is thought of as a concrete object, but Mason Boring explains that indigenous cultures favor a process of healing as opposed to an itemized substance. She re-opens doors that have been closed due to the exclusion of indigenous technology in the development of many Western healing traditions and introduces new concepts to the lexicon of Western psychology. A range of voices from around the worldleaders in the fields of systems constellations, theoretical physics, and tribal traditionscontribute to this exploration of aboriginal perspectives that will benefit facilitators of Constellations work, therapists, and human beings who are trying to walk with open eyes and hearts.
Connecting to Our Ancestral Past: Healing through Family Constellations, Ceremony, and Ritual.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32297
- 2018-05-13Ayurveda: Science to self healing through recipes, yoga, aromatherapy and meditation
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Perspectives on Our Age: Jacques Ellul Speaks on His Life and Work
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Good Skin Solution: Natural Healing for Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and Acne
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Dukan Diet Made Easy: Cruise Through Permanent Weight Loss and Keep It Off for Life!
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Power of Your Past: The Art of Recalling, Recasting, and Reclaiming
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Christian Science on Trial: Religious Healing in America (Medicine, Science, and Religion in Historical Context)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] DEATH WAS OUR BED-MATE: 155 (Lanarkshire Yeomanry) Field Regiment and the Japanese 1941-1945
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Gods of Our Fathers: The Memory of Egypt in Judaism and Christianity (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Stud)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Gods of Our Fathers: The Memory of Egypt in Judaism and Christianity (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Stud)
- 2019-01-10Eating with Your Anorexic How My Child Recovered Through Family-Based Treatment and Yours Can Too
- 2018-12-28Eating with Your Anorexic How My Child Recovered Through Family-Based Treatment and Yours Can Too
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Making of Liturgy in the Ottonian Church: Books, Music and Ritual in Mainz, 950-1050 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Democracy in Practice: Ceremony and Ritual in Parliaments - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Anetso, the Cherokee Ball Game: At the Center of Ceremony and Identity (First Peoples: New Directions in Indigenous Studies (University of North Carolina Press Hardcover))
- 2012-05-12Eating with Your Anorexic: How My Child Recovered Through Family-Based Treatment and Yours Can Too (repost)
- 2009-06-21Eating with Your Anorexic: How My Child Recovered Through Family-Based Treatment and Yours Can Too
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Origins: The Search for Our Prehistoric Past
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Miraculous Silence: A Journey to Illumination and Healing Through Prayer
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.