[PDF] Consuming Books: The Marketing and Consumption of Literature (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stephen Brown | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0415367670 | ISBN13: 9780415367677 |
Description: The buying, selling, and writing of books is a colossal industry in which marketing looms large, yet there are very few books which deal with book marketing (how-to texts excepted) and fewer still on book consumption. This innovative text not only rectifies this, but also argues that far from being detached, the book business in fact epitomises todays Entertainment Economy (fast moving, hit driven, intense competition, rapid technological change, etc.). Written by an impressive roster of renowned marketing authorities, many with experience of the book trade and all gifted writers in their own right, Consuming Books steps back from the practicalities of book marketing and takes a look at the industry from a broader consumer research perspective. Consisting of sixteen chapters, divided into four loose sections, this key text covers: * a historical overview * the often acrimonious marketing/literature interface * the consumers of books (from book groups to bookcrossing) * a consideration of the tensions that both literary types and marketers feel. With something for everyone, Consuming Books not only complements the how-to genre but provides the depth that previous studies of book consumption conspicuously lack.
Consuming Books: The Marketing and Consumption of Literature (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35560
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Undermining of Beliefs in the Autonomy and Rationality of Consumers (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Undermining of Beliefs in the Autonomy and Rationality of Consumers (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Studies on the Cornea and Lens (Oxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Gaba in the Retina and Central Visual System (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Gaba in the Retina and Central Visual System (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2011-11-28The Undermining of Beliefs in the Autonomy and Rationality of Consumers (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Brand Islam: The Marketing and Commodification of Piety
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Greener Products: The Making and Marketing of Sustainable Brands
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Selling Places: The Marketing and Promotion of Towns and Cities 1850-2000 (Planning, History and Environment Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Mobile Magic: The Saatchi and Saatchi Guide to Mobile Marketing and Design
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Discovering Westcave: The Natural and Human History of a Hill Country Nature Preserve (Kathie and Ed Cox Jr. Books on Conservation Leadership, sponsored by The Meadows)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Creating Value: The Theory and Practice of Marketing Semiotics Research
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Rocket Ranch: The Nuts and Bolts of the Apollo Moon Program at Kennedy Space Center (Springer Praxis Books) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Fabrics of Indianness: The Exchange and Consumption of Clothing in Transnational Guyanese Hindu Communities - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Rock Legends: The Asteroids and Their Discoverers (Springer Praxis Books) - Removed
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Secrets of the Marketing Masters: What the Best Marketers Do And Why It Works
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science (Bradford Books)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Interplanetary Outpost: The Human and Technological Challenges of Exploring the Outer Planets (Springer Praxis Books)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.