Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joan McCord, John H. Laub | Publisher: Springer | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 412 | ISBN: 1475798318 | ISBN13: 9781475798319 |
Description: Reflecting a diversity of thought and intellectual power, this unique volume provides undergraduate students with an important historical context and demonstrates the continuity of many issues in the fields of criminology and criminal justice. Commemorating the fiftieth anniversary of the American Society of Criminology, this volume contains previously published articles by the society's president-many of whom are the leading thinkers in the field. Articles examine the philosophy of punishment, policing, the politics of crime and crime control, criminological theory, drug use, white-collar crime, female crime, the study of deviance, parole, prediction studies, and criminal justice policy.
Contemporary Masters in Criminology (The Plenum Series in Crime and Justice).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35296
- 2017-10-04[PDF] CMOS Analog Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] CMOS Analog Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Project Rome: An International Private Investigator Series of Crime and Suspense Action (Book 1)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] New Regional Geopolitics in the Indo-Pacific: Drivers, Dynamics and Consequences (Routledge Contemporary Asia Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Asian versus Western Management Thinking: Its Culture-Bound Nature (The Nonaka Series on Knowledge and Innovation)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Elements of Electromagnetics (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-23[PDF] A Stranger in Honeyfield (The Honeyfield Series)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Ashtanga Yoga - The Intermediate Series: Mythology, Anatomy, and Practice (Ashtanga Yoga Intermediate Series)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Elements of Electromagnetics (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) by Matthew N. O. Sadiku (2000-08-31)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Handbook of Clinical Geropsychology (The Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Fire (Book Three of the Akasha Series)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Operation and Modeling of the MOS Transistor (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A Leap of Faith (The Lexi Series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Contemporary Authors: 1945 to the Present (The Britannica Guide to Authors)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Nanostructured Semiconductor Oxides for the Next Generation of Electronics and Functional Devices: Properties and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Designing Apparel for Consumers: The Impact of Body Shape and Size (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Dying to be Men: Psychosocial, Environmental, and Biobehavioral Directions in Promoting the Health of Men and Boys (The Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Future NATO Security: Addressing the Challenges of Evolving Security and Information Sharing Systems and Architectures (NATO Science Series: Science & Technology Policy)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Anti-Veiling Campaigns in the Muslim World: Gender, Modernism and the Politics of Dress (Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.