Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jon Frew | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 640 | ISBN: 0415898382 | ISBN13: 9780415898386 |
Description: This unique text is the first to provide an introduction to the theory and practice of the major theories of psychotherapy and, at the same time, illustrate how these approaches are dealing with the ever-increasing diversity of today's clients. Frew and Spiegler have assembled the leading contemporary authorities on each theory to offer an insider's perspective that includes exposure to the style and language used by adherents of the approach, which is not available in any other text. The history of each approach and the latest, cutting-edge theory and practice are integrated with an emphasis on an awareness of the needs of diverse non-majority clients, creating a comprehensive, practical, and invaluable text for any counseling theories course. The major psychotherapeutic approaches are presented in roughly the chronological order in which they were developed, and each chapter follows the same basic format to ensure consistency throughout the text. Along with traditional theories, there are chapters on reality therapy, feminist therapy, and narrative therapy, and the chapter on ethics includes multicultural and feminist perspectives. Each chapter includes: the origin and evolution of the theory theoretical foundations and how the theory is manifested in practice an evaluation of the evidence for the theory's success, limitations, blind spots, and challenges "The Author's Journey," in which authors describe what lead them to adopt their approach and how their own practice has evolved over time multicultural competencies and their importance in the context of the theory. Resources are available online for instructors to supplement the material in the text and include videos, a test bank, and PowerPoint lecture slides.
Contemporary Psychotherapies for a Diverse World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33409
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Contemporary Psychotherapies for a Diverse World
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Self-Study and Diversity II: Inclusive Teacher Education for a Diverse World
- 2019-03-10Self-Study and Diversity II Inclusive Teacher Education for a Diverse World
- 2019-02-24Self-Study and Diversity II Inclusive Teacher Education for a Diverse World
- 2019-01-31Self-Study and Diversity II Inclusive Teacher Education for a Diverse World
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Strategic Choices for a Turbulent World: In Pursuit of Security and Opportunity
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Econometric Models for Industrial Organization (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Economics)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Social Statistics for a Diverse Society
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Political Sociology for a Globalizing World
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Leveraging Technology for a Sustainable World: Proceedings of the 19th CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, USA, May 23 - 25, 2012
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Web Design for Beginners Real World Coding in HTML & CSS
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World: With a New Preface
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Contemporary Mathematics for Business and Consumers, Brief Edition
- 2017-11-26[PDF] New Methods for Chaotic Dynamics (World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science: Series a)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Contemporary Sources for the Fourth Crusade (The Medieval Mediterranean Peoples, Economics and Cultures, 400 - 1500)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Benevolent Leadership for a better world
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Critical Pedagogy for a Polymodal World
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Biodiversity Enrichment in a Diverse World, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.