Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M.B Mensky | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 188 | ISBN: 0750302283 | ISBN13: 9780750302289 |
Description: Advances in technology are taking the accuracy of macroscopic as well as microscopic measurements close to the quantum limit, for example, in the attempts to detect gravitational waves. Interest in continuous quantum measurements has therefore grown considerably in recent years. Continuous Quantum Measurements and Path Integrals examines these measurements using Feynman path integrals. The path integral theory is developed to provide formulae for concrete physical effects. The main conclusion drawn from the theory is that an uncertainty principle exists for processes, in addition to the familiar one for states. This implies that a continuous measurement has an optimal accuracy-a balance between inefficient error and large quantum fluctuations (quantum noise). A well-known expert in the field, the author concentrates on the physical and conceptual side of the subject rather than the mathematical.
Continuous Quantum Measurements and Path Integrals.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34357
- 2010-05-23Continuous Quantum Measurements and Path Integrals
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Open Quantum Systems and Feynman Integrals (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2013-12-26Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition (Repost)
- 2013-11-28Quantum Mechanics And Path Integrals - Richard P. Feynman
- 2012-12-19"Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals" by Richard Phillips Feynman, Albert R. Hibbs (Repost)
- 2012-02-16Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition (repost)
- 2011-08-15Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2011-05-29Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals
- 2011-03-29Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition
- 2011-03-28[FSC] Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals
- 2011-03-23Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2009-03-09Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals - Removed
- 2007-11-21Feynman, Hibbs - Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Complex Nonlinearity: Chaos, Phase Transitions, Topology Change and Path Integrals (Understanding Complex Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Continuous Improvement, Probability, and Statistics: Using Creative Hands-On Techniques (Continuous Improvement Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Applications (Power Electronics and Power Systems)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quaternionic Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Fields (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Introduction to Field Theory (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.