Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philippe Marcus | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1420094629 |
Description: Updated to include recent results from intensive worldwide research efforts in materials science, surface science, and corrosion science, Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice, Third Edition explores the latest advances in corrosion and protection mechanisms. It presents a detailed account of the chemical and electrochemical surface reactions that govern corrosion as well as the link between microscopic forces and macroscopic behavior. Revised and expanded, this edition includes four new chapters on corrosion fundamentals, the passivity of metals, high temperature corrosion, and the corrosion of aluminum alloys. The first half of the book covers basic aspects of corrosion, such as entry of hydrogen into metals, anodic dissolution, localized corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, and corrosion fatigue. Connecting the theoretical aspects of corrosion mechanisms to practical applications in industry, the second half of the text discusses corrosion inhibition, atmospheric corrosion, microbially induced corrosion, corrosion in nuclear systems, corrosion of microelectronic and magnetic data-storage devices, and organic coatings. With contributions from leading academic and industrial researchers, this bestselling book continues to provide a thorough understanding of corrosion mechanismsâ€”helping you solve existing corrosion challenges and prevent future problems.
Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice (3rd Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32878
- 2013-01-28Corrosion mechanisms in theory and practice (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Career Development and Systems Theory: Connecting Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Universal Human Rights in Theory and Practice, 3rd edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Engineering Optimization: Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition
- 2013-02-11"Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice" ed. by Philippe Marcus (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-04Douglas Robert Stinson - Cryptography: Theory and Practice (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2010-04-13Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice (Corrosion Technology)
- 2009-07-05Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice (Corrosion Technology): Philippe Marcus
- 2008-12-24Corrosion Mechanisms in Theory and Practice
- 2018-10-07Cryptography Theory and Practice (3rd Edition)
- 2018-10-06Understanding Medical Education: Evidence, Theory, and Practice, 3rd edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Character Development: Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Public Finance in Theory and Practice Second edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Third Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Project Finance in Theory and Practice, Second Edition: Designing, Structuring, and Financing Private and Public Projects
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Internet Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] High-Voltage Engineering: (Theory and Practice, Second Edition)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Engineering Noise Control: Theory and Practice, Fourth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.