Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Peacock | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 118 | ISBN: 1849519188 | ISBN13: 9781849519182 |
Description: Create and manage virtual development environments with Puppet, Chef, and VirtualBox using Vagrant Overview Provision virtual machines using Puppet and Chef Replicate multi-server environments locally Set up a virtual LAMP development server In Detail Vagrant is a tool for building complete development environments. With an easy-to-use workflow and focus on automation, Vagrant lowers development environment setup time, increases development/production parity, and makes the "it works on my machine" excuse a thing of the past. "Creating Development Environments with Vagrant" is a practical, hands-on guide that walks you through the functionality of Vagrant, Puppet, and Chef to create powerful and flexible virtual development environments. Create your own virtualization environments containing configurations for different projects so that you can simulate complicated environments that can be easily shared with colleagues to get your projects up and running quickly and effortlessly. "Creating Development Environments with Vagrant" starts with an introduction to virtualization and the concepts behind it, why its useful, and an overview of the architecture of Vagrant. We will learn to install Vagrant and get to know its prerequisites. Covering provisioning scripts with Puppet and Chef, learning to use them independently as well as with Vagrant to create a powerful combination. If you want to locally test your projects, juggle multiple projects running on different versions of software, easily share technology requirement changes with colleagues, and, most importantly, want to perform all these tasks efficiently, then this book is for you. "Creating Development Environments with Vagrant" will take you from a virtualization novice to running all of your projects across your team in robust, isolated virtual development environments.
Creating Development Environments with Vagrant.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35244
- 2014-01-26CREATING DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS WITH VAGRANT-PACKT pdf-ke - Removed
- 2017-07-17Creating Development Environments With Vagrant
- 2016-12-19Creating Development Environments with Vagrant!
- 2014-05-18Creating Development Environments with Vagrant - Removed
- 2014-01-26Creating Development Environments with Vagrant
- 2014-01-25PACKT.CREATING.DEVELOPMENT.ENVIRONMENTS.WITH.VAGRANT.2013.RETAIL.EPUB.EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-01-25PACKT.CREATING.DEVELOPMENT.ENVIRONMENTS.WITH.VAGRANT.2013.RETAIL.EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-01-25CREATING DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS WITH VAGRANT-PACKT epub-ke - Removed
- 2014-01-18Creating Development Environments with Vagrant - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-16Creating Development Environments with Vagrant - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] TutsPlus - Easy Rails Development Environment With Vagrant
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Creating a Poster with Adobe Mobile Apps
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Creating PowerShell Cmdlets with C#
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Creating PowerShell Cmdlets with PowerShell
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Creating Trendy Designs with Abstract Patterns in Illustrator
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Creating Web Applications With Java
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Creating Product Mockups With Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Creating 2D Games with Unity
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Creating Business Value with Information Technology: Challenges and Solutions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.