Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marek Capinski | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 201 | ISBN: 1107002761 | ISBN13: 9781107002760 |
Description: Modelling credit risk accurately is central to the practice of mathematical finance. The majority of available texts are aimed at an advanced level, and are more suitable for PhD students and researchers. This volume of the Mastering Mathematical Finance series addresses the need for a course intended for master's students, final-year undergraduates, and practitioners. The book focuses on the two mainstream modelling approaches to credit risk, namely structural models and reduced-form models, and on pricing selected credit risk derivatives. Balancing rigorous theory with examples, it takes readers through a natural development of mathematical ideas and financial intuition.
Credit Risk (Mastering Mathematical Finance).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35785
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Portfolio Theory and Risk Management (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Numerical Methods in Finance with C (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Discrete Models of Financial Markets (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Stochastic Calculus for Finance (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Credit Risk: Pricing, Measurement, and Management (Princeton Series in Finance)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Credit Risk Modeling using Excel and VBA (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Stochastic Interest Rates (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2012-03-12Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance By Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin
- 2011-12-13Quantitative Analysis in Financial Markets - New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar (1995-1998), Marco Avellaneda
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Recent Developments in Mathematical Finance - Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematical Finance
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Advanced Modelling in Mathematical Finance: In Honour of Ernst Eberlein (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Credit Risk Scorecards: Developing and Implementing Intelligent Credit Scoring (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Credit Risk Modeling using Excel and VBA
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Financial Statistics and Mathematical Finance: Methods, Models and Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Measure, Probability, and Mathematical Finance: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Credit Risk Modelling - Facts, Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Credit Risk: Models, Derivatives, and Management (Chapman and Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] An Introduction to Mathematical Finance with Applications: Understanding and Building Financial Intuition (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.