Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Duncan Bootland | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 213 | ISBN: 1482230453 | ISBN13: 9781482230451 |
Description: Having an understanding of critical appraisal and evidence-based medicine is a prerequisite to being an effective clinician. However, critical appraisal is often taught by people not involved in day-to-day clinical care, meaning the clinical relevance is not always brought to the fore. This book takes a different approach. It is written by clinicians, for clinicians. It takes the reader step by step through the process so that any journal article can be easily read, evidence evaluated and the results - and their reliability - truly understood. By integrating this with knowledge of local skills and resources and patient preference, the reader will be able to apply the best possible care that his or her patients deserve. This accessible book is suitable for undergraduates and postgraduates of all medical specialties, nursing, paramedics, pharmacists and all allied health professions. It is the ideal reference for anyone needing help writing a clinical topic review, reviewing a paper in a journal club or preparing for a critical appraisal exam. But most importantly, it is essential for those who wish to practice medicine in the best possible way for their patients, using the best evidence, tailored to the individual.
Critical Appraisal from Papers to Patient: A Practical Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35649
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Critical Appraisal for FCEM
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Medical Insights: From Classroom To Patient
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Critical Care of the Burned Patient
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 3. Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials and Nanotechnology (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 5. Regenerative Therapies II (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Regenerative Medicine: From Protocol to Patient - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 2. Stem Cell Science and Technology - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 1. Biology of Tissue Regeneration - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 4. Regenerative Therapies I
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Vue 7: From the Ground Up: The Official Guide
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Engineering Entrepreneurship from Idea to Business Plan: A Guide for Innovative Engineers and Scientists
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Oral Pathology in the Pediatric Patient: A Clinical Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Mucosal Lesions - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Margin Trading from A to Z: A Complete Guide to Borrowing, Investing and Regulation
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Writing Mathematical Papers in English: A Practical Guide
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Learn HTML - From Beginner To Advanced: HTML Complete Guide
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Holistic Beauty from the Inside Out: Your Complete Guide to Natural Health, Nutrition, and Skincare
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The Good Living Guide to Beekeeping: Secrets of the Hive, Stories from the Field, and a Practical Guide That Explains It All
- 2017-10-13[PDF] British English from A to Zed: A Definitive Guide to the Queen's English
- 2017-10-09[PDF] DSLR Photography: From Beginner to Professional: A complete guide from learning how to use your camera to taking high quality, professional photographs (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, photography)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.