Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dawn Burton | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 0415448921 | ISBN13: 9780415448925 |
Description: Cross-cultural marketing is an important element of the contemporary business environment. Many conventional accounts of the topic have conflated cross-cultural and cross-national marketing, but in this groundbreaking, new book, Burton argues that these generalizations have little meaning given the extent of multi-culturalism in many societies. Given the importance of new emerging markets in the Far East, Middle East, Asia and Latin America, this book raises important questions about the applicability of existing marketing theory and practice, which was originally developed using the model of Western society. An extensive range of cross-cultural marketing issues is addressed, including: Cross-cultural consumer behaviour Cross-cultural management practice Promotional strategies Product development Distribution Marketing research methods Cross-cultural Marketing offers a new, more complex and sophisticated approach to the important challenges for existing marketing theory and practice and their continued relevance for stakeholders. As such, it is an invaluable text for students of international and cross-cultural marketing, as well as for practitioners who wish to assess new developments in the field.
Cross-Cultural Marketing: Theory, practice and relevance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32727
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cross-Cultural Marketing: Theory, practice and relevance
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Courtyard Housing and Cultural Sustainability: Theory, Practice, and Product
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Banking Systems Simulation: Theory, Practice, and Application of Modeling Shocks, Losses, and Contagion (Wiley Series in Modeling and Simulation)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Rehabilitation Goal Setting: Theory, Practice and Evidence (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Cross-Cultural Human-Computer Interaction and User Experience Design: A Semiotic Perspective
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Cross-Cultural Multimedia Computing: Semantic and Aesthetic Modeling (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cross-Border Management: Theory, Method and Application - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Cloud Computing Networking: Theory, Practice, and Development
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Cross-Cultural Collaboration: Native Peoples and Archaeology in the Northeastern United States
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Multivariate Density Estimation: Theory, Practice, and Visualization (Wiley, 1992)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Cross-Cultural Analysis: The Science and Art of Comparing the World's Modern Societies and Their Cultures
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Understanding International Diplomacy: Theory, Practice and Ethics
- 2018-12-13Management and Marketing of Wine Tourism Business Theory, Practice, and Cases
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Addressing Cultural Complexities in Practice: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Therapy, Third Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Women, Religion, and the Gift: An Abundance of Riches (Sophia Studies in Cross-cultural Philosophy of Traditions and Cultures)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Immediacy of Mystical Experience in the European Tradition (Sophia Studies in Cross-cultural Philosophy of Traditions and Cultures) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS IN SOCIAL WORK: THEORY, PRACTICE AND REFLECTION
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Person-Centred Communication: Theory, Skills And Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.