Posted on 2017-10-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peng Cheng | Category: Control Theory | Language: English | Page: 325 | ISBN: 1498734731 | ISBN13: 9781498734738 |
Description: Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems: From the Viewpoint of Close-Loop provides a comprehensive technical guide on up-to-date new secure defending theories and technologies, novel design, and systematic understanding of secure architecture with practical applications. The book consists of 10 chapters, which are divided into three parts. The first three chapters extensively introduce secure state estimation technologies, providing a systematic presentation on the latest progress in security issues regarding state estimation. The next five chapters focus on the design of secure feedback control technologies in industrial control systems, displaying an extraordinary difference from that of traditional secure defending approaches from the viewpoint of network and communication. The last two chapters elaborate on the systematic secure control architecture and algorithms for various concrete application scenarios. The authors provide detailed descriptions on attack model and strategy analysis, intrusion detection, secure state estimation and control, game theory in closed-loop systems, and various cyber security applications. The book is useful to anyone interested in secure theories and technologies for industrial control systems.
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems: From the Viewpoint of Close-Loop.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32399
- 2019-03-11Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems From the Viewpoint of Close-Loop
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Cybersecurity for Industrial Control Systems: SCADA, DCS, PLC, HMI, and SIS
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Numerical Methods for Linear Control Systems
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Invariance Entropy for Deterministic Control Systems: An Introduction (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Wireless Security Essentials: Defending Mobile Systems from Data Piracy
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Algebraic Methods for Nonlinear Control Systems (Communications and Control Engineering)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Cyber Security: for You
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Cyber Security for Educational Leaders: A Guide to Understanding and Implementing Technology Policies
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cyber Security for Educational Leaders: A Guide to Understanding and Implementing Technology Policies
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Numerical Methods for Linear Control Systems
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Social Indicators for Aboriginal Governance: Insights from the Thamarrurr Region, Northern Territory
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Effective Treatments for PTSD: Practice Guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography: State of the Art and Evolution. ESAT Course, Leuven, Belgium, May 21-23, 1991 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] A Graduate Introduction to Numerical Methods: From the Viewpoint of Backward Error Analysis
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Cyber-security of SCADA and Other Industrial Control Systems (Advances in Information Security) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Cyber Security Engineering: A Practical Approach for Systems and Software Assurance (SEI Series in Software Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Cyber Security Engineering: A Practical Approach for Systems and Software Assurance (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2013-04-28Industrial Network Security: Securing Critical Infrastructure Networks for Smart Grid, SCADA, and Other Industrial Control Systems
- 2011-12-02Industrial Network Security: Securing Critical Infrastructure Networks for Smart Grid, SCADA, and Other Industrial Control Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.