Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Annalisa Cristini, Steven M. Fazzari, Edward Greenberg and Riccardo Leoni | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 260 | ISBN: 0415748194 | ISBN13: 9780415748193 |
Description: Cycles, Growth and the Great Recession is a collection of papers that assess the nature and role of the business cycle in contemporary economies. These assessments are made in the context of the financial market instability that distinguishes the Great Recession from previous post-war slowdowns. Theorists and applied scholars in the fields of economics and mathematical economics discuss various approaches to understanding cycles and growth, and present mathematical and applied macro models to show how uncertainty shapes cycles by affecting the economic agent choice. Also included is an empirical section that investigates how the Great Recession affected households housing wealth, labour productivity and migration decisions. This book aims to: Propose a novel understanding of the business cycle by comparing the approaches of various scholars, starting from Hyman Minsky and Piero Ferri. Show that uncertainty is a main feature of the business cycle that affects decision-making and economic behaviour in general. Explain with mathematical models how the behaviour of economic agents can lead to cyclical paths for modern developed economies. Augment theory with empirical analysis of some central issues related to the Great Recession. This book comprises an original view of such widely discussed subjects as business cycles, uncertainty, economic growth and the Great Recession, constructed around theory, models and applications.
Cycles, Growth and the Great Recession (Routledge Critical Studies in Finance and Stability).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34629
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cycles, Growth and the Great Recession (Routledge Critical Studies in Finance and Stability)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Cycles, Growth and Structural Change (Routledge Siena Studies in Political Economy)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Urban Subversion and the Creative City (Routledge Critical Studies in Urbanism and the City)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Reason and Experience in Tibetan Buddhism: Mabja Jangchub Tsondru and the Traditions of the Middle Way (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Reason and Experience in Tibetan Buddhism: Mabja Jangchub Tsondru and the Traditions of the Middle Way (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Party Government in the New Europe (Routledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Party Government in the New Europe (Routledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] After the Great Recession: The Struggle for Economic Recovery and Growth
- 2016-11-04Cycles, Growth, and the Great Recession Economic Reflections in Times of Uncertainty
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2018-01-26[PDF] African American Men and the Labor Market during the Great Recession
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Miraculous Growth and Stagnation in Post-War Japan (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] House of Debt: How They (and You) Caused the Great Recession, and How We Can Prevent It from Happening Again
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Populist Explosion: How the Great Recession Transformed American and European Politics
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession, and the Uses-and Misuses-of History
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Sunburnt Cities: The Great Recession, Depopulation and Urban Planning in the American Sunbelt
- 2017-10-28[PDF] From Crisis to Recovery: The Causes, Course and Consequences of the Great Recession (OECD Insights)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Great Recession and Import Protection: The Role of Temporary Trade Barriers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.