Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard E. Thomson | Publisher: Elsevier Science | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 654 | ISBN: 0444507574 | ISBN13: 9780444507570 |
Description: Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography is a practical reference guide to established and modern data analysis techniques in earth and ocean sciences. This second and revised edition is even more comprehensive with numerous updates, and an additional appendix on 'Convolution and Fourier transforms'. Intended for both students and established scientists, the five major chapters of the book cover data acquisition and recording, data processing and presentation, statistical methods and error handling, analysis of spatial data fields, and time series analysis methods. Chapter 5 on time series analysis is a book in itself, spanning a wide diversity of topics from stochastic processes and stationarity, coherence functions, Fourier analysis, tidal harmonic analysis, spectral and cross-spectral analysis, wavelet and other related methods for processing nonstationary data series, digital filters, and fractals. The seven appendices include unit conversions, approximation methods and nondimensional numbers used in geophysical fluid dynamics, presentations on convolution, statistical terminology, and distribution functions, and a number of important statistical tables. Twenty pages are devoted to references. Featuring: â€¢ An in-depth presentation of modern techniques for the analysis of temporal and spatial data sets collected in oceanography, geophysics, and other disciplines in earth and ocean sciences. â€¢ A detailed overview of oceanographic instrumentation and sensors - old and new - used to collect oceanographic data. â€¢ 7 appendices especially applicable to earth and ocean sciences ranging from conversion of units, through statistical tables, to terminology and non-dimensional parameters.
Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34629
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography
- 2013-08-14Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography, Second Edition
- 2013-07-15Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography, Second Edition (repost)
- 2012-02-05Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2011-10-11Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography
- 2011-07-25Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography
- 2011-07-12Data Analysis Methods in Physical Oceanography
- 2011-10-28Evaluation of Data Needs, Crash Surrogates, and Analysis Methods to Address Lane
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Grey Data Analysis: Methods, Models and Applications (Computational Risk Management)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Data Analysis: The Ins and Outs of Solving Real Problems (Competitive Methods in Operations Research and Data Analysis) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Data Analysis: Statistical and Computational Methods for Scientists and Engineers - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Inverse Methods in Physical Oceanography (Cambridge Monographs on Mechanics)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Statistical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Beyond Significance Testing: Reforming Data Analysis Methods in Behavioral Research
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Data Analysis for Physical Scientists: Featuring Excel
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Data Analysis in High Energy Physics: A Practical Guide to Statistical Methods
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support (Cambridge University Press)
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSSÂ®
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SASÂ®
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.