Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher M. Mullin, Trudy Bers and Linda Serra Hagedorn | Publisher: Jossey-Bass | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 112 | ISBN: 1118388070 | ISBN13: 9781118388075 |
Description: American community colleges represent a true success story. With their multiple missions, they have provided access and opportunity to millions of students. But community colleges are held accountable for their services and must be able to show that they are indeed serving their variety of students appropriately. This volume speaks of the multiplicity of data required to tell the community college story. The authors explore and detail how various sourcesworkforce data, market data, state-level data, federal data, and, of course, institutional data such as transcript filesall have something to say about the life of a community college. Much like an orchestral score, where the different parts played by individual instruments become music under the hands of a conductor, these data can be coordinated and assembled into a message that answers questions of student success and institutional effectiveness. This is the 153rd volume of this Jossey-Bass quarterly report series. Always timely and comprehensive, New Directions for Institutional Research provides planners and administrators in all types of academic institutions with guidelines in such areas as resource coordination, information analysis, program evaluation, and institutional management.
Data Use in the Community College: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 153.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35278
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Benchmarking in Institutional Research: New Directions for Institutional Research, Number 156
- 2018-11-08Burden or Benefit: External Data Reporting: New Directions for Institutional Research
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Fair Trade from the Ground Up: New Markets for Social Justice
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Time's Arrow and Archimedes' Point: New Directions for the Physics of Time
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Dual Enrollment Policies, Pathways, and Perspectives: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 169 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Working in Restructured Workplaces: Challenges and New Directions for the Sociology of Work
- 2017-10-18[PDF] An Update on Adult Development Theory: New Ways of Thinking About the Life Course: New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, Number 84
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Bicentennial Census: New Directions for Methodology in 1990: 30th Anniversary Edition
- 2017-01-19[PDF] The Bicentennial Census: New Directions for Methodology in 1990: 30th Anniversary Edition
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Fair Trade from the Ground Up: New Markets for Social Justice
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Time's Arrow and Archimedes' Point: New Directions for the Physics of Time
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Critical Perspectives on Global Competition in Higher Education: New Directions for Higher Education, Number 168 (J-B HE Single Issue Higher Education)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Treatment of Acute Leukemias: New Directions for Clinical Research (Current Clinical Oncology)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Muslim Youth and the 9/11 Generation (School for Advanced Research Advanced Seminar Series)
- 2009-07-09The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems
- 2009-05-27Jef Raskin, "The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems" (Repost)
- 2008-03-27The Humane Interface: New Directions for Designing Interactive Systems (ACM Press)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.