[PDF] Debating Public Administration: Management Challenges, Choices, and Opportunities (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert F. Durant, Jennifer R.S. Durant | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 367 | ISBN: 1466502363 | ISBN13: 9781466502369 |
Description: Dialog between practitioners and academics has increasingly become the exception rather than the rule in contemporary public administration circles. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Debating Public Administration: Management Challenges, Choices, and Opportunities tackles some of the major management challenges, choices, and opportunities of the twenty-first century facing public managers across various subfields of public administration. Informed by contemporary pressures on public managers to reconceptualize purpose, redefine administrative rationality, recapitalize human assets, reengage resources, and revitalize democratic constitutionalism, the book offers students, practitioners, and researchers an opportunity to take stock and ponder the future of practice and research in public administration. Organized by three sets of major management challenges facing the fieldRethinking Administrative Rationality in a Democratic Republic, Recapitalizing Organizational Capacity, and Reconceptualizing Institutions for New Policy Challengesthe book takes an uncommon approach to the study of these topics. In it, leading practitioners and academics comment on condensed versions of articles appearing in the Theory to Practice feature of Public Administration Review (PAR) from 2006 through 2011. The authors and commentators focus on some of the best current research, draw lessons from that literature for practice, and identify gaps in research that need to be addressed. They expertly draw out themes, issues, problems, and prospects, providing bulleted lessons and practical takeaways. This makes the book a unique one-stop resource for cross-disciplinary, cross-sectoral, and cross-professional exchanges on contemporary challenges.
Debating Public Administration: Management Challenges, Choices, and Opportunities (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34420
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Effective Non-Profit Management: Context, Concepts, and Competencies (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Global Talent Management: Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Scientific Data Management: Challenges, Technology, and Deployment
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Corporate Security Management: Challenges, Risks, and Strategies
- 2017-04-09[PDF] International Human Resources Management: Challenges and Changes (Management and Industrial Engineering)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Corporate Security Management: Challenges, Risks, and Strategies
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Learn Agile Project Management for Teams and Individuals
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Phytotherapy in the management of diabetes and hypertension
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Get Productive Time Management Hacks, Strategies and Tools
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Sustainable Micro Irrigation Management for Trees and Vines (Research Advances in Sustainable Micro Irrigation)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Management: Understanding, Evaluating and Implementing Effective Risk Management
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Science of Management: Fighting Fads and Fallacies with Evidence-Based Practice
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Geoenvironmental Engineering: Integrated Management of Groundwater and Contamination Land
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Security in Computing Systems: Challenges, Approaches and Solutions - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Quantitative Equity Portfolio Management: Modern Techniques and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Econophysics & Economics of Games, Social Choices and Quantitative Techniques (New Economic Windows) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Transparent Market: Management Challenges in the Electronic Age
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Management for Accountants and Managers: Tools & Techniques
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Frequency References, Power Management for SoC, and Smart Wireless Interfaces: Advances in Analog Circuit Design 2013 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.