[PDF] Decision Support System for Diagnosis and Treatment of Hearing Disorders: The Case of Tinnitus (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Katarzyna A. Tarnowska | Publisher: Springer | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 3319514628 | ISBN13: 9783319514628 |
Description: The book presents a knowledge discovery based approach to build a recommender system supporting a physician in treating tinnitus patients with the highly successful method called Tinnitus Retraining Therapy. It describes experiments on extracting novel knowledge from the historical dataset of patients treated by Dr. P. Jastreboff so that to better understand factors behind therapy's effectiveness and better personalize treatments for different profiles of patients. The book is a response for a growing demand of an advanced data analytics in the healthcare industry in order to provide better care with the data driven decision-making solutions. The potential economic benefits of applying computerized clinical decision support systems include not only improved efficiency in health care delivery (by reducing costs, improving quality of care and patient safety), but also enhancement in treatment's standardization, objectivity and availability in places of scarce expert's knowledge on this difficult to treat hearing disorder. Furthermore, described approach could be used in assessment of the clinical effectiveness of evidence-based intervention of various proposed treatments for tinnitus.
Decision Support System for Diagnosis and Treatment of Hearing Disorders: The Case of Tinnitus (Studies in Computational Intelligence).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35639
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Engineering Safe and Secure Cyber-Physical Systems: The Specification PEARL Approach (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Making Transparent Environmental Management Decisions: Applications of the Ecosystem Management Decision Support System (Environmental Science and Engineering / Environmental Science)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Third Edition: A Handbook for Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Iatrogenic Effects of Orthodontic Treatment: Decision-Making in Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Point-of-Care Tests for Severe Hemorrhage: A Manual for Diagnosis and Treatment - Removed
- 2013-10-24Development of an Environmental Impact Assessment and Decision Support System for Seawater Desalination Plants - Removed
- 2009-06-09[request]Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment By Robert E. Marx, Diane Stern Edition: illustrated Published by Quintessence, 2003 ISBN 0867153903, 9780867153903 908 pages
- 2019-06-26The Diagnosis and Treatment of Male Infertility A Case-Based Guide for Clinicians
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Keratoconus: Recent Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment (Essentials in Ophthalmology)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Translational Vascular Medicine. Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Small Cell Carcinomas: Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment (Cancer Etiology, Diagnosis and Treatments Series)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Brugada Syndrome: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Leishmaniasis: Trends in Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Managing Pain: Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Diagnosis and Treatment - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Endocrine Disorders (Contemporary Endocrinology) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Secondary Hypertension: Clinical Presentation, Diagnosis, and Treatment (Clinical Hypertension and Vascular Diseases) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Primary Liver Cancer: Surveillance, Diagnosis and Treatment (Clinical Gastroenterology) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.