Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ronald Bogue | Publisher: Edinburgh University Press | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0748641319 | ISBN13: 9780748641314 |
Description: The concept of fabulation makes a late appearance in Deleuze's career and in only limited detail, but by tracing its connections to other concepts and situating them within Deleuze's general aesthetics, Ronald Bogue develops a theory of fabulation which he proposes as the guiding principle of a Deleuzian approach to literary narrative.Fabulation, he argues, entails becoming-other, experimenting on the real, legending, and inventing a people to come, as well as an understanding of time informed by Deleuze's Chronos/Aion distinction and his theory of the three passive syntheses of time. In close readings of contemporary novels by Zakes Mda, Arundhati Roy, Roberto Bolao, Assia Djebar and Richard Flanagan, he demonstrates the usefulness of fabulation as a critical tool, while exploring the problematic relationship between history and story-telling which all five novelists adopt as a central thematic concern.This is an original and exciting project by a highly respected specialist in the field.
Deleuzian Fabulation and the Scars of History (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33867
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Deleuze's Literary Clinic: Criticism and the Politics of Symptoms (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism (Plateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2010-10-07Deleuzian Fabulation and the Scars of History
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Immanence and the Vertigo of Philosophy: From Kant to Deleuze (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Conditions of Thought: Deleuze and Transcendental Ideas (Plateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Deleuze: A Philosophy of the Event: together with The Vocabulary of Deleuze (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2013-04-07Badiou and Deleuze Read Literature (Plateaus -- New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Surgeons, Smallpox, and the Poor: A History of Medicine and Social Conditions in Nova Scotia, 1749-1799
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Practitioners and the Transformation of Natural Knowledge in Early Modern Europe (Studies in History and Philosophy of Science)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Hegel, Heidegger, and the Ground of History
- 2018-01-15[PDF] National Myth and the First World War in Modern Popular Music (Palgrave Studies in the History of Subcultures and Popular Music)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Manuscript Circulation and the Invention of Politics in Early Stuart England (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern British History)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Black Experience and the Empire (Oxford History of the British Empire Companion)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Music, Criticism, and the Challenge of History: Shaping Modern Musical Thought in Late Nineteenth Century Vienna (Ams Studies in Music)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Reinforced Concrete and the Modernization of American Building, 1900-1930 (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Hegel, Heidegger, and the Ground of History
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Hegel, Heidegger, and the Ground of History
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Black Experience and the Empire (Oxford History of the British Empire Companion)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Music, Criticism, and the Challenge of History: Shaping Modern Musical Thought in Late Nineteenth Century Vienna (Ams Studies in Music)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.