Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joe Kutner | Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 1934356972 | ISBN13: 9781934356975 |
Description: JRuby deployments have fewer moving parts and consume less memory than traditional Ruby deployments, but to deploy your apps on the JVM, you need to learn some new approaches. This book introduces you to three JRuby deployment strategies that will give you the performance and scalability you need while letting you use the language you love. You'll start by porting an existing application to JRuby, preparing the app to take advantage of the JVM platform. Then you'll use Vagrant and Puppet to build a virtual production environment so you have a stable, reproducible place to explore JRuby deployment. With your environment in place, you'll experiment with simple JRuby deployment with Warbler as you package your Ruby web application into a single file you can deploy to a Java application server. Next you'll set up the lightweight Trinidad web server to create a more flexible, modular deployment that fits more complex situations but still feels friendly and familiar to Ruby developers. You'll switch to powering your app with TorqueBox, an all-in-one JRuby environment that includes built-in support for messaging, scheduling, and daemons perfect for handling the "big jobs." Then, you'll set up a continuous integration environment with Jenkins so you can deploy like the pros. Deploying with JRuby is the missing link between enjoying JRuby and using it in the real world to build high-performance, scalable applications. What You Need: To run the examples in this book, you'll need a computer that can run the Java Virtual Machine.
Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33890
- 2012-08-07Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM (Pragmatic Programmers) - Removed
- 2012-07-26Deploying with JRuby: Deliver Scalable Web Apps using the JVM
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2019-07-10Deploying with JRuby 9k Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2017-10-16Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2016-10-22Deploying with JRuby 9k Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- 2018-07-05Building Serverless Web Applications Develop scalable web apps using the Serverless Framework on AWS
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
- 2019-06-28Web Development with Go Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
- 2017-10-11Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Systems with Hysteresis: Analysis, Identification and Control Using the Bouc-Wen Model
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2019-07-25#(Best) - Why You Should Read Practical Node.js: Building Real-world Scalable Web Apps by Azat Mardan Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-10Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Web Development with Clojure: Build Bulletproof Web Apps with Less Code
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Practical Node.js: Building Real-World Scalable Web Apps - Removed
- 2017-12-02Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Web Development with Clojure: Build Bulletproof Web Apps with Less Code (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.