Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Industrial Designers Society of America (Compiler) | Publisher: Rockport Publishers | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1564966380 | ISBN13: 9781564966384 |
Description: The Design Secrets series brings the reader inside the creative process, unlike most design books that only show the final design. Each design project selected is illustrated in detail from concept to completion and all the stages in-between and includes the designer's insights and inspirations of the project. Promoting a greater understanding of design, this book presents 50 real-life product design projects with a behind-the-scenes look. Uncovered are the creative process, the challenges, and the solutions that produced the innovative end result. Original plans, sketches, visuals, interim drawings, and presentations each accompanied by informative text and captions show how designers present their ideas and solve problems. About the Author Kristina Goodrich is executive director and CEO of IDSA's quarterly magazine Innovation. Gigi Thompson is an editor at Innovation. IDSA is headquartered in Great Falls, Virginia.
Design Secrets: Products.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35620
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Design Secrets: Furniture: 50 Real-Life Projects Uncovered
- 2012-10-22Design Secrets: Products: 50 Real-Life Product Design Projects (Repost)
- 2012-02-16Design Secrets Products - 50 Real-Life Product Design Projects Uncovered by Industrial Designers Society of America
- 2011-10-26Design Secrets: Products: 50 Real-Life Product Design Projects
- 2010-04-10Design Secrets: Products: 50 Real-Life Product Design Projects Uncovered
- 2010-04-10Design Secrets: Products: 50 Real-Life Product Design Projects
- 2007-05-27Design Secrets: Products
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Sustainable Management of Luxury (Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Biodegradation and Bioconversion of Hydrocarbons (Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Salvage Secrets Design & Decor: Transform Your Home With Reclaimed Materials
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Design of Electromechanical Products: A Systems Approach
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Universal and Accessible Design for Products, Services, and Processes
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Design and Development of Metal-Forming Processes and Products Aided by Finite Element Simulation (Engineering Materials and Processes) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods for an Ancient Art, Second Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Game Design Secrets
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Design Sprint: A Practical Guidebook for Creating Great Digital Products, Early Release
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Design for Manufacturability: How to Use Concurrent Engineering to Rapidly Develop Low-Cost, High-Quality Products for Lean Production
- 2017-11-18[PDF] CSS Secrets: Better Solutions to Everyday Web Design Problems
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Recycling of Solid Waste for Biofuels and Bio-chemicals (Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.