Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dennis D. Fehrenbacher | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3642335985 |
Description: Monetary incentives, as a driving force for human behavior, are the main theme of this book. The primary goals underlying the application of monetary incentive systems in companies are motivating employees to strive for superior productivity in line with the interests of employers, and hiring adequately skilled employees. The first goal refers to incentive effects, the latter to sorting effects. This book introduces important theories and concepts concerning behavior under influence of monetary incentives it reviews existing economic frameworks and identifies specific contingency variables. Based on an integrative framework of elements influencing incentive and sorting effects, a laboratory experiment is presented including detailed methodological discussion on experimentation and data analysis as well as an extensive presentation of findings and discussion of implications.?
Design of Incentive Systems: Experimental Approach to Incentive and Sorting Effects.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34385
- 2014-03-11Design of Incentive Systems: Experimental Approach to Incentive and Sorting Effects (Repost)
- 2013-10-18Design of Incentive Systems: Experimental Approach to Incentive and Sorting Effects
- 2013-10-15Design of Incentive Systems: Experimental Approach to Incentive and Sorting Effects
- 2017-10-13[PDF] An Experimental Approach to CDMA and Interference Mitigation: From System Architecture to Hardware Testing through VLSI Design
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Reliability Design of Mechanical Systems: A Guide for Mechanical and Civil Engineers
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Sedimentation Process and Design of Settling Systems (Springer Transactions in Civil and Environmental Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Design for Sustainability: A Practical Approach (Design for Social Responsibility)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Design of Vsli Systems: A Practical Introduction (MacMillan Computer Science Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Hybrid Random Fields: A Scalable Approach to Structure and Parameter Learning in Probabilistic Graphical Models (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Design Error: A Human Factors Approach
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Lectures in Feedback Design for Multivariable Systems (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Dynamics of Mechatronics Systems: Modeling, Simulation, Control, Optimization and Experimental Investigations
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Magic Ring: Systems Thinking Approach to Control Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Design of Intelligent Systems Based on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Nature-Inspired Optimization (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Analysis of Kinetic Models of Chemical Reaction Systems: Value Approach (Chemistry Research and Applications)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Design of Piping Systems
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Design for Manufacturing: A Structured Approach
- 2017-10-12[PDF] DESIGN OF TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.