[PDF] Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control (Automation and Control Engineering)
Posted on 2018-01-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cong Wang | Category: Control Theory | Language: English | Page: 207 | ISBN: 0849375533 | ISBN13: 9780849375538 |
Description: Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control presents a unified conceptual framework for knowledge acquisition, representation, and knowledge utilization in uncertain dynamic environments. It provides systematic design approaches for identification, recognition, and control of linear uncertain systems. Unlike many books currently available that focus on statistical principles, this book stresses learning through closed-loop neural control, effective representation and recognition of temporal patterns in a deterministic way. A Deterministic View of Learning in Dynamic Environments The authors begin with an introduction to the concepts of deterministic learning theory, followed by a discussion of the persistent excitation property of RBF networks. They describe the elements of deterministic learning, and address dynamical pattern recognition and pattern-based control processes. The results are applicable to areas such as detection and isolation of oscillation faults, ECG/EEG pattern recognition, robot learning and control, and security analysis and control of power systems. A New Model of Information Processing This book elucidates a learning theory which is developed using concepts and tools from the discipline of systems and control. Fundamental knowledge about system dynamics is obtained from dynamical processes, and is then utilized to achieve rapid recognition of dynamical patterns and pattern-based closed-loop control via the so-called internal and dynamical matching of system dynamics. This actually represents a new model of information processing, i.e. a model of dynamical parallel distributed processing (DPDP).
Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control (Automation and Control Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35446
- 2010-12-27Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control (CRC, 2009)
- 2010-12-02Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control
- 2009-10-30Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, Recognition, and Control
- 2009-12-30[RS.com] Deterministic Learning Theory for Identification, R
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Motion History Images for Action Recognition and Understanding
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Kernel Learning Algorithms for Face Recognition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Elementary Scattering Theory: For X-ray and Neutron Users
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Elementary Scattering Theory: For X-ray and Neutron Users
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Design Science Methodology for Information Systems and Software Engineering - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Principles and Theory for Data Mining and Machine Learning (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Smart Learning Objects for Smart Education in Computer Science: Theory, Methodology and Robot-Based Implementation - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Principles and Theory for Data Mining and Machine Learning (Springer Series in Statistics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Mobile Satellite Communications Theory: For Maritime, Land and Aeronautical Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quantum Field Theory for Mathematicians (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Pattern Recognition Using Soft Computing: An Evolutionary Approach for Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Electromagnetic Field Theory for Engineers and Physicists - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Handbook of Korean Vocabulary: A Resource for Word Recognition and Comprehension
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Manifold Learning Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Statistical Learning Theory and Stochastic Optimization: Ecole d'Ete de Probabilites de Saint-Flour XXXI- 2001 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1851) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.