Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jeff Kelley | Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf | Category: Computers (Other) | Language: English | Page: 200 | ISBN: 168050133X | ISBN13: 9781680501339 |
Description: You've got a great idea for an Apple Watch app. But how do you get your app from idea to wrist? This book shows you how to make native watchOS apps for Apple's most personal device yet. You'll learn how to display beautiful interfaces to the user, how to use the watch's heart rate monitor and other hardware features, and the best way to keep everything in sync across your users' devices. New in this edition is coverage of native apps for watchOS 2. With the new version of the WatchKit SDK in Xcode 7, your apps run directly on the watch. On Apple Watch, your app is right on your users' wrists, making your code closer than ever before. Create native watchOS apps by extending your iPhone app with a WatchKit Extension, giving your users quick access to your app's most important features and an intimate user experience that's always within arm's reach. You won't just be creating apps - with Glances to provide timely information, notifications to inform your users of the latest updates, and watch face complications to show your users data as soon as they raise their wrists, your watchOS apps will be the best the App Store has to offer. Any book can teach you how to make a watch app. This book will help focus your efforts and refine your app's feature set. Which features make sense on the watch? How should you organize them? You'll learn what to consider when judging watch app features, allowing you to come up with the best strategy for your app. You'll test your apps on real Apple Watch hardware, and by the end of this book, you'll be ready to ship to the App Store. What You Need: You'll need a Mac running OS X Yosemite capable of running Xcode 7 or later. To build your apps for your Apple Watch, you'll need to be running watchOS 2 or later, connected to a compatible iPhone.
Developing for Apple Watch: Create Native watchOS Apps with the WatchKit SDK.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34973
- 2017-10-07Developing for Apple Watch: Create Native watchOS 2 Apps with the WatchKit SDK, Second Edition
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Lynda - Developing for Apple Watch First Look
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Programming Apps By Example Using Google API For Apple Watch and iPhone
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Developing for the Apple iCloud API with iOS
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Building a Calculator for Apple Watch
- 2019-04-09W1 UI Kit for Apple Watch Apps
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Developing for Leap Motion in C# - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Cross-platform Localization for Native Mobile Apps with Xamarin - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] JasperReports for Java Developers: Create, Design, Format and Export Reports with the world's most popular Java reporting library
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Herbs for Natural Beauty: Create Your Own Herbal Shampoos, Cleansers, Creams, Bath Blends, and More
- 2017-11-25[PDF] 100 Essential Apple Watch Tips
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Developing Enterprise iOS Applications: iPhone and iPad Apps for Companies and Organizations
- 2016-08-26Building a Calculator for Apple Watch
- 2016-07-29Tutor for Apple Watch 2 v1.0 MacOSX
- 2016-07-26Tutor for Apple Watch 2 v1.0 MacOSX
- 2016-06-16Building a Calculator for Apple Watch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.