Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Baruch B. Schwarz | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 316 | ISBN: 1107141818 | ISBN13: 9781107141810 |
Description: New pedagogical visions and technological developments have brought argumentation to the fore of educational practice. Whereas students previously 'learned to 'argue', they now 'argue to learn': collaborative argumentation-based learning has become a popular and valuable pedagogical technique, across a variety of tasks and disciplines. Researchers have explored the conditions under which arguing to learn is successful, have described some of its learning potentials (such as for conceptual change and reflexive learning) and have developed Internet-based tools to support such learning. However, the further advancement of this field presently faces several problems, which the present book addresses. Three dimensions of analysis - historical, theoretical and empirical - are integrated throughout the book. Given the nature of its object of study - dialogue, interaction, argumentation, learning and teaching - the book is resolutely multidisciplinary, drawing on research on learning in educational and psychological sciences, as well as on philosophical and linguistic theories of dialogue and argumentation.
Dialogue, Argumentation and Education: History, Theory and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35630
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Interpersonal Relationships in Education: From Theory to Practice (Advances in Learning Environments Research)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Art of Partimento: History, Theory, and Practice
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum: Theory and Practice for Children Under 8
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Arms Control [2 volumes]: History, Theory, and Policy (Praeger Security International)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Arms Control [2 volumes]: History, Theory, and Policy (Praeger Security International)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Hepatology, Principles and Practice: History, Morphology, Biochemistry, Diagnostics, Clinic, Therapy
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Balance Of Power: History & Theory
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Programming: Principles and Practice Using C
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice, Second Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Organisation, Interaction and Practice: Studies of Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Liposuction: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Nanocoatings: Principles and Practice from Research to Production
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice Study Guide: A Case-Based Care Plan Approach
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Documentary Film Reader: History, Theory, Criticism
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Science and Practice of Lithium Therapy
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Immunohematology: Principles and Practice (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Pharmacology: Principles and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.