Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rafael C. Gonzalez | Publisher: Gatesmark Publishing | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 827 | ISBN: 0982085400 | ISBN13: 9780982085400 |
Description: Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB is the first book to offer a balanced treatment of image processing fundamentals and the software principles used in their implementation. The book integrates material from the leading text, Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez and Woods, and the Image Processing Toolbox from The MathWorks, Inc., a leader in scientific computing. The Image Processing Toolbox provides a stable, well-supported software environment for addressing a broad range of applications in digital image processing. A unique feature of the book is its emphasis on showing how to enhance those tools by developing new code. This is important in image processing, an area that normally requires extensive experimental work in order to arrive at acceptable application solutions. Some Highlights: (1) This new edition is an extensive upgrade of the book. (2) Over 120 new MATLAB image processing functions are developed, a 40 % increase over existing functions in the Image Processing Toolbox. (3) Algorithms and MATLAB functions in the mainstream of digital image processing are discussed and implemented, including: Intensity transformations spatial filtering fuzzy image processing filtering in the frequency domain image restoration and reconstruction geometric transformations and image registration color image processing wavelets image and video compression morphology image segmentation image representation and description and object recognition. (4) In addition to a major revision of the topics from the first edition, features in this edition include new coverage of: The Radon transform image processing functions based on function-generating functions (function factories) geometric transformations image registration color profiles and device-independent color conversions functions for video compression adaptive thresholding algorithms new image features, including minimum-perimeter polygons and local (corner) features.
Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd ed..pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33662
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB
- 2013-08-18Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2013-07-23Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-04-15Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd edition
- 2011-08-29[FSN] Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd ed [Repost]
- 2012-01-22William Pratt, "Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside"
- 2012-01-11Digital Image Processing
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Digital Speech Processing Using Matlab (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab (ISTE)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB Version 4: A Bookware Companions Problems Book (A volume in the PWS BookWare Companion Series)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Digital Signal Processing using MATLAB (Activate Learning with these NEW titles from Engineering!)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab And Wavelets
- 2013-08-17Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB (Repost)
- 2012-12-30Digital Image Processing Using Matlab
- 2012-12-20Digital Image Processing Using Matlab by Rafael C. Gonzalez (Repost)
- 2012-09-21Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-07-20Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.