Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter Tsouras | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1848326637 | ISBN13: 9781848326637 |
Description: It is early September 1942 and the German commander of the Sixth Army, General Paulus, assisted by the Fourth Panzer Army, is poised to advance on the Russian city of Stalingrad. His primary mission was to take the city, crushing this crucial center of communication and manufacturing, and to secure the valuable oil fields in the Caucasus. What happens next is well known to any student of modern history: a brutal war of attrition, characterized by fierce hand-to-hand combat, that lasted for nearly two years, and the eventual victory by a resolute Soviet Red Army. A ravaged German Army was pushed into full retreat. This was the first defeat of Hitler's territorial ambitions in Europe and a critical turning point of WWII.But the outcome could have been very different, as Peter Tsouras demonstrates in this fascinating alternate history of this fateful battle. By introducing minor - and realistic - adjustments, Tsouras presents a scenario in which the course of the battle runs quite differently, which in turn throws up disturbing possibilities regarding the outcome of the whole war.
Disaster at Stalingrad: An Alternate History.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34039
- 2019-03-11Disaster at Stalingrad An Alternate History
- 2013-12-30Peter G. Tsouras - Disaster at Stalingrad - An Alternate History
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Rising Sun Victorious: An Alternate History of the Pacific War
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Holocaust Averted: An Alternate History of American Jewry, 1938-1967
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Rising Sun Victorious: An Alternate History of the Pacific War
- 2019-07-08@(Precious) - Why You Should Read Indianapolis: The True Story of the Worst Sea Disaster in U.S. Naval History and the Fifty-Year Fight to Exonerate an Innocent Man by Lynn Vincent Online or Download [~MOBI ~EPUB ~PDF]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Victory at Stalingrad: The Battle That Changed History
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Invasion: The Alternate History of the German Invasion of England [German]
- 2018-01-15[PDF] If Kennedy Lived: The First and Second Terms of President John F. Kennedy: An Alternate History
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Disaster, Death and the Emotions in the Shadow of the Apocalypse, 1400-1700 (Palgrave Studies in the History of Emotions) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] A Rainbow of Blood: The Union in Peril an Alternate History
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The World Hitler Never Made: Alternate History and the Memory of Nazism
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The China Mirage: The Hidden History of American Disaster in Asia
- 2017-11-19[PDF] V-S Day: A Novel of Alternate History
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Death, Dynamite & Disaster: A Grisly British Railway History
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Voices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster
- 2017-02-17[PDF] V-S Day: A Novel of Alternate History
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The China Mirage: The Hidden History of American Disaster in Asia
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Voices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.