Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bruce M. Bagley and Jonathan D. Rosen | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 0813060680 | ISBN13: 9780813060682 |
Description: In 1971, Richard Nixon declared a war on drugs. Despite foreign policy efforts and attempts to combat supply lines, the United States has been for decades, and remains today, the largest single consumer market for illicit drugs on the planet. In this volume, Bruce Bagley and Jonathan Rosen illustrate that the war on drugs has been ineffective at best and, at worst, has been highly detrimental to countries throughout the region. They present a clear picture of drug trafficking and its role in organized crime while discussing the major trends of the war on drugs in the twentyfirst century, as well as its future. With this comprehensive overview, Bagley and Rosen develop a framework for understanding the limits and liabilities in the U.S.-championed war on drugs throughout the Americas.
Drug Trafficking, Organized Crime, and Violence in the Americas Today.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33319
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Terrorist-Criminal Nexus: An Alliance of International Drug Cartels, Organized Crime, and Terror Groups
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Mayhem: Post-War Crime and Violence in Britain, 1748-53 (The Lewis Walpole Series in Eighteenth-Century Culture and History)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Illegal Entrepreneurship, Organized Crime and Social Control: Essays in Honor of Professor Dick Hobbs (Studies of Organized Crime)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Dangerous Liaisons: Organized Crime and Political Finance in Latin America and Beyond
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Gangster States: Organized Crime, Kleptocracy and Political Collapse (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Behind the Mask: Getting to Grips with Crime and Violence in South Africa
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Drug War Mexico: Politics, Neoliberalism and Violence in the New Narcoeconomy
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Fatal Fascinations: Cultural Manifestations of Crime and Violence
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Decoding Albanian Organized Crime: Culture, Politics, and Globalization
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Childhood Victimization: Violence, Crime, and Abuse in the Lives of Young People (Interpersonal Violence)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Organized Crime and American Power: A History
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Drugs, Crime and Public Health: The Political Economy of Drug Policy
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Human Security, Transnational Crime and Human Trafficking: Asian and Western Perspectives (Routledge Transnational Crime and Corruption)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Drugs, Crime and Public Health: The Political Economy of Drug Policy
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Human Security, Transnational Crime and Human Trafficking: Asian and Western Perspectives (Routledge Transnational Crime and Corruption)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Childhood Victimization: Violence, Crime, and Abuse in the Lives of Young People (Interpersonal Violence)
- 2012-03-16The Drug Effect: Health, Crime and Society
- 2018-11-28Organized Crime and Illicit Trade How to Respond to This Strategic Challenge in Old and New Domains
- 2018-08-01Illicit Markets, Organized Crime, and Global Security
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.