[PDF] Dynamic Binary Modification: Tools, Techniques, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kim Hazelwood | Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 82 | ISBN: 1608454584 | ISBN13: 9781608454587 |
Description: Dynamic binary modification tools form a software layer between a running application and the underlying operating system, providing the powerful opportunity to inspect and potentially modify every user-level guest application instruction that executes. Toolkits built upon this technology have enabled computer architects to build powerful simulators and emulators for design-space exploration, compiler writers to analyze and debug the code generated by their compilers, software developers to fully explore the features, bottlenecks, and performance of their software, and even end-users to extend the functionality of proprietary software running on their computers. Several dynamic binary modification systems are freely available today that place this power into the hands of the end user. While these systems are quite complex internally, they mask that complexity with an easy-to-learn API that allows a typical user to ramp up fairly quickly and build any of a number of powerful tools. Meanwhile, these tools are robust enough to form the foundation for software products in use today. This book serves as a primer for researchers interested in dynamic binary modification systems, their internal design structure, and the wide range of tools that can be built leveraging these systems. The hands-on examples presented throughout form a solid foundation for designing and constructing more complex tools, with an appreciation for the techniques necessary to make those tools robust and efficient. Meanwhile, the reader will get an appreciation for the internal design of the engines themselves. Table of Contents: Dynamic Binary Modification: Overview / Using a Dynamic Binary Modifier / Program Analysis and Debugging / Active Program Modification / Architectural Exploration / Advanced System Internals / Historical Perspectives / Summary and Observations.
Dynamic Binary Modification: Tools, Techniques, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35518
- 2011-07-02Dynamic Binary Modification: Tools, Techniques, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
- 2011-05-26Dynamic Binary Modification: Tools, Techniques, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
- 2011-05-11Dynamic Binary Modification: Tools, Techniques, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Data Mining: Theory, Methodology, Techniques, and Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Chip Multiprocessor Architecture: Techniques to Improve Throughput and Latency (Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Managing Event Information: Modeling, Retrieval, and Applications (Synthesis Lectures on Data Management)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Technology for Creativity and Innovation: Tools, Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals, Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Optical Microring Resonators: Theory, Techniques, and Applications (Series in Optics and Optoelectronics)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics: Manufacturing Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Computational Social Networks: Tools, Perspectives and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Digital Holographic Microscopy: Principles, Techniques, and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Moving Objects Management: Models,techniques and Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Emerging Wireless Networks: Concepts, Techniques and Applications
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Power Carving Manual: Tools, Techniques, and 16 All-Time Favorite Projects (The Best of Woodcarving Illustrated)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Applications, Second Edition (360 Degree Business)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Applications
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Surface Characterization Methods: Principles, Techniques, and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Imaging of the Shoulder: Techniques and Applications (Medical Radiology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.