Posted on 2017-11-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lars E. Troide | Publisher: McGill-Queen's University Press | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | ISBN: 0773511903 | ISBN13: 9780773511903 |
Description: Early Journals and Letters of Fanny Burney, Vol. 3: The Streatham Years: Part 1, 1778-1779 Fanny Burney was best known in her own time as the author of Evilina and other novels. Her modern reputation, however, rests primarily on her extensive journals and letters. The third of eleven children of Charles Burney, an eminent musician, author, and composer, she began keeping a journal of her experiences in London's musical, theatrical, and literary circles as a shy and precocious girl of 15. She had a keen intelligence, a marvellous sense of humour, and an exceptional memory, all of which are evident in the detailed picture of contemporary English society presented in her writings. She also gives first-hand descriptions of many of the important figures of the time, such as David Garrick, Christopher Smart, and Antonio Sacchini among others.
Early Journals and Letters of Fanny Burney, Vol. 3: The Streatham Years: Part 1, 1778-1779.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33510
- 2018-11-15The Early Journals and Letters of Fanny Burney, Vol 4 The Streatham Years, Part 2, 1780-1781
- 2017-10-26[PDF] A Great and Glorious Adventure: A Military History of the Hundred Years War
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Early Modern Russian Letters: Texts and Contexts (Studies in Russian and Slavic Literatures, Cultures, and History)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Early Christianity and Ancient Astrology (Patristic Studies)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series: Ovarian Cancer: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Early Diagnosis in Cancer)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Early Buddhism and Christianity: A Comparative Study of the Founders' Authority, the Community and the Discipline
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Early Nutrition and its Later Consequences: New Opportunities: Perinatal Programming of Adult Health - EC Supported Research (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series: Head and Neck Cancers: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 1e (Early Diagnosis in Cancer)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Early engagement and new technologies: Opening up the laboratory (Philosophy of Engineering and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Endocrine Disorders (Contemporary Endocrinology) - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Early Carpets and Tapestries on the Eastern Silk Road
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Early Ships and Seafaring: European Water Transport
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Early Nutrition and Lifestyle Factors: Effects on First Trimester Placenta - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Early Art and Architecture of Africa (Oxford History of Art)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Early Seljuq History: A New Interpretation (Routledge Studies in the History of Iran and Turkey)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Early Childhood Grows Up: Towards a Critical Ecology of the Profession (International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education and Development, Vol. 6) - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Early Detection and Rehabilitation Technologies for Dementia: Neuroscience and Biomedical Applications (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Early Detection and Management of Mental Disorders (World Psychiatric Association)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Healthy, Active and Outside!: Running an Outdoors Programme in the Early Years
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.