Posted on 2017-12-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Evridiki Zachopoulou | Publisher: Human Kinetics | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 0736075399 | ISBN13: 9780736075398 |
Description: An outstanding team of educators representing Scandanavia, Greece, Cyprus and the UK have combined to create a resource that offers both theory and practice for anyone who realises the potential value of movement in young children's lives and wishes to know and do more. The main philosophy behind the "Early Steps" book is the use of movement and movement games for facilitating children's social interaction and helping them to acquire the basic knowledge for healthy and active lifestyles. Movement is thus used as a key learning tool for preschool children. The first part of the book provides a detailed study of the theory of using movement education as a learning tool for preschool children. Part two provides the Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum, which is a detailed approach developing an ideal programme. The "Early Steps" book has been designed as a resource for early childhood educators as they often try to find the most appropriate way to facilitate children's socialisation and on the other hand, to help them be familiar with healthy lifestyle issues. This book will be ideal as a reference book for professionals working with children to help them design better programmes and as a textbook to help train future professionals.
Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum: Theory and Practice for Children Under 8.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34582
- 2016-12-11Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum
- 2016-12-06Early Steps Physical Education Curriculum [Repost]
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Artinian Intersystem Model: Integrating Theory and Practice for the Professional Nurse, Second Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Healthcare Simulation Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Dialogue, Argumentation and Education: History, Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-19[PDF] English Language Teaching Today: Linking Theory and Practice (English Language Education) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Big Data and Learning Analytics in Higher Education: Current Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Empowerment and Democracy in the Workplace: Applying Adult Education Theory and Practice for Cultivating Empowerment
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Understanding Behaviour and Development in Early Childhood: A Guide to Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Understanding Medical Education: Evidence,Theory and Practice
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Understanding Behaviour and Development in Early Childhood: A Guide to Theory and Practice
- 2019-05-05Understanding Behaviour and Development in Early Childhood A Guide to Theory and Practice
- 2019-03-26Understanding Behaviour and Development in Early Childhood A Guide to Theory and Practice
- 2018-10-06Understanding Medical Education: Evidence, Theory, and Practice, 3rd edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Stepping Motors: A Guide to Theory and Practice (IEE Control Series, 63)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Justice and Deep Participation: Theory and Practice for the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Preparing To Teach Writing: Research, Theory, and Practice
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Art of Partimento: History, Theory, and Practice
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Computer Science with MATHEMATICA: Theory and Practice for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.