Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Daniel Le Grange PhD and James Lock MD PhD | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 1609184912 | ISBN13: 9781609184919 |
Description: Bringing together leading authorities, this comprehensive volume integrates the best current knowledge and treatment approaches for eating disorders in children and adolescents. The book reveals how anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and other disorders present differently developmentally and explains their potentially far-reaching impact on psychological, physical, and neurobiological development. It provides guidelines for developmentally sound assessment and diagnosis, with attention to assessment challenges unique to this population. Detailed descriptions of evidence-based therapies are illustrated with vivid case examples. Promising directions in prevention are also addressed. A special chapter offers a parent's perspective on family treatment.
Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents: A Clinical Handbook.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34742
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Psychotic Disorders in Children and Adolescents (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry)
- 2018-11-27Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents (Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Treating Internalizing Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Core Techniques and Strategies
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Treating Complex Traumatic Stress Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Scientific Foundations and Therapeutic Models
- 2019-08-09Calcium and Bone Disorders in Children and Adolescents (Endocrine Development, Vol. 28) 2nd, revised edition Edition
- 2018-09-26Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children and Adolescents A Guide to Evaluation and Treatment
- 2018-08-17Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- 2018-07-21Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children and Adolescents A Guide to Evaluation and Treatment
- 2018-07-08Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- 2018-06-30Neurodevelopmental Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Dissociation in Traumatized Children and Adolescents: Theory and Clinical Interventions
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Diagnostic and Behavioral Assessment in Children and Adolescents: A Clinical Guide
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Behavioral Approaches for Children and Adolescents: Challenges for the Next Century
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, Second Edition: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Intervention (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Suicidal Behavior in Children and Adolescents (Current Perspectives in Psychology)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Electroconvulsive Therapy in Children and Adolescents
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Psychiatric Drugs in Children and Adolescents: Basic Pharmacology and Practical Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Suicide Among Gifted Children and Adolescents: Understanding the Suicidal Mind
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.