Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Norris M. Haynes | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 286 | ISBN: 0761864725 | ISBN13: 9780761864721 |
Description: Educational Leadership: Perspectives on Preparation and Practice identifies core knowledge and skills that educational leaders should be exposed to during pre-service preparation and throughout in-service professional development. The contributors discuss established pedagogical and experiential learning models as well as provocative new paradigms of their own to help prepare leaders and reinforce leadership effectiveness. Implicit throughout the book are five key leadership themes: sensitivity to student development and learning continual professional development responsiveness to developmental, socio-cultural, and learning contexts accepting accountability and advancing the field. The contributors draw upon many collective years of experience as educators and supervisors of educational leaders to offer perspectives on the application and integration of core leadership principles in leadership preparation and practice.
Educational Leadership: Perspectives on Preparation and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33605
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Epidemiology: Current Perspectives on Research and Practice
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Educational Leadership Preparation: Innovation and Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Ed.D. and Graduate Education - Removed
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Educational Leadership Preparation: Innovation and Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Ed.D. and Graduate Education
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Handbook of Employee Engagement: Perspectives, Issues, Research and Practice (New Horizons in Management)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Essential NMRCGP CSA Preparation and Practice Cases (MasterPass)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Management Learning: Integrating Perspectives in Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Understanding Leadership Perspectives: Theoretical and Practical Approaches
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Becoming a Trustworthy Leader: Psychology and Practice (LEADERSHIP: Research and Practice)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Contemporary Occupational Health Psychology, Volume 2: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Surviving and Thriving in Care and Beyond: Personal and Professional Perspectives (Systemic Thinking and Practice Series)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Educational Leadership and Moral Literacy: The Dispositional Aims of Moral Leaders
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Building Autonomous Learners: Perspectives from Research and Practice using Self-Determination Theory - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] New Dramaturgy: International Perspectives on Theory and Practice
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Becoming a Trustworthy Leader: Psychology and Practice (LEADERSHIP: Research and Practice)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Understanding Leadership Perspectives: Theoretical and Practical Approaches
- 2019-01-30Educational Leadership in Policy Challenges and Implementation Within Europe
- 2019-01-14Educational Leadership in Policy Challenges and Implementation Within Europe
- 2018-12-07Beyond the Mat Achieve Focus, Presence, and Enlightened Leadership through the Principles and Practice of Yoga
- 2018-12-03IELTS preparation and practice - Road to IELTS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.