Posted on 2018-01-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James H. Harlow | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 143985629X |
Description: Electric Power Transformer Engineering, Third Edition expounds the latest information and developments to engineers who are familiar with basic principles and applications, perhaps including a hands-on working knowledge of power transformers. Targeting all from the merely curious to seasoned professionals and acknowledged experts, its content is structured to enable readers to easily access essential material in order to appreciate the many facets of an electric power transformer. [b]Topically structured in three parts, the book:[/b] Illustrates for electrical engineers the relevant theories and principles (concepts and mathematics) of power transformers Devotes complete chapters to each of 10 particular embodiments of power transformers, including power, distribution, phase-shifting, rectifier, dry-type, and instrument transformers, as well as step-voltage regulators, constant-voltage transformers, transformers for wind turbine generators and photovoltaic applications, and reactors Addresses 14 ancillary topics including insulation, bushings, load tap changers, thermal performance, testing, protection, audible sound, failure analysis, installation and maintenance and more As with the other books in the series, this one supplies a high level of detail and, more importantly, a tutorial style of writing and use of photographs and graphics to help the reader understand the material. Important chapters have been retained from the second edition most have been significantly expanded and updated for this third installment. Each chapter is replete with photographs, equations, and tabular data, and this edition includes a new chapter on transformers for use with wind turbine generators and distributed photovoltaic arrays. Jim Harlow and his esteemed group of contributors offer a glimpse into the enthusiastic community of power transformer engineers responsible for this outstanding and best-selling work.
Electric Power Transformer Engineering, Third Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35167
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Electric Power Distribution Engineering, Third Edition
- 2013-07-13Electric Power Transformer Engineering, Third Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Electric Power Transformer Engineering (The Electric Power Engineering Hbk, Second Edition)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Electric Power Substations Engineering (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Electrical Power Cable Engineering, Third Edition
- 2014-01-04Electric Power Substations Engineering, Third Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-13Electric Power Substations Engineering, Third Edition
- 2013-07-04Electric Power Substations Engineering, Third Edition
- 2012-12-10Electric Power Transformer Engineering, Second Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2008-12-06Electric Power Transformer Engineering, Second Edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Electric Power Substations Engineering (The CRC Press Electric Power Engineering Hbk, Second Edition)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Electric Energy: An Introduction, Third Edition (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Electrical Power Cable Engineering: Second: Edition, (CRC Press Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Electrical Power Systems Technology, Third Edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Electric Power Distribution Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Advanced Well Completion Engineering, Third Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Principles of Financial Engineering, Third Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Principles of Solar Engineering, Third Edition
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Electrical Power Cable Engineering: Second: Edition, (Power Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.