Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Oyvind Nydal Dahl | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: B01J4NKSWS |
Description: Why do the lights in a house turn on when you flip a switch? How does a remote-controlled car move? And what makes lights on TVs and microwaves blink? The technology around you may seem like magic, but most of it wouldn't run without electricity. Electronics for Kids demystifies electricity with a collection of awesome hands-on projects. In Part 1, you'll learn how current, voltage, and circuits work by making a battery out of a lemon, turning a metal bolt into an electromagnet, and transforming a paper cup and some magnets into a spinning motor. In Part 2, you'll make even more cool stuff as you: Solder a blinking LED circuit with resistors, capacitors, and relays Turn a circuit into a touch sensor using your finger as a resistor Build an alarm clock triggered by the sunrise Create a musical instrument that makes sci-fi sounds Then, in Part 3, you'll learn about digital electronicsthings like logic gates and memory circuitsas you make a secret code checker and an electronic coin flipper. Finally, you'll use everything you've learned to make the LED Reaction Gametest your reaction time as you try to catch a blinking light! With its clear explanations and assortment of hands-on projects, Electronics for Kids will have you building your own circuits in no time.
Electronics for Kids: Play with Simple Circuits and Experiment with Electricity!.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35844
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Electronics for Kids: Play with Simple Circuits and Experiment with Electricity!
- 2017-04-19Electronics for Kids: Play with Simple Circuits and Experiment with Electricity
- 2017-03-15Electronics for Kids: Play with Simple Circuits and Experiment with Electricity
- 2017-02-07Electronics for Kids: Play with Simple Circuits and Experiment with Electricity
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Electronics For Kids For Dummies
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Lighthouses for Kids: History, Science, and Lore with 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] HTML for Kids: Learn HTML basics in simple steps
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Electronics for Radiation Detection (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Yoga for Weight Loss (with pictures): 7 Ridiculously Simple Ways to Learn Yoga Poses and Experience the Benefits of Yoga.
- 2019-02-02Homemade Popsicle Recipes: 50 Treats for Kids (Cooking with Kids Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Facebook for Seniors: Connect with Friends and Family in 12 Easy Lessons
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Arduino for Kids
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Strategies for Including Children with Special Needs in Early Childhood Settings
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Anxiety Workbook for Kids: Take Charge of Fears and Worries Using the Gift of Imagination
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Java For Kids: NetBeans 8 Programming Tutorial
- 2018-01-27[PDF] English for Human Resources [With CDROM] (Oxford Business English)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Adaptive RF Front-Ends for Hand-held Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Python for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming
- 2018-01-22[PDF] UX for Instructional Design with Sketch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.