Posted on 2018-01-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Neal K. Van Alfen | Publisher: Academic Press | Category: Agriculture | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 0444525122 | ISBN13: 9780444525123 |
Description: Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems, Second Edition addresses important issues by examining topics of global agriculture and food systems that are key to understanding the challenges we face. Questions it addresses include: Will we be able to produce enough food to meet the increasing dietary needs and wants of the additional two billion people expected to inhabit our planet by 2050? Will we be able to meet the need for so much more food while simultaneously reducing adverse environmental effects of today s agriculture practices? Will we be able to produce the additional food using less land and water than we use now? These are among the most important challenges that face our planet in the coming decades. The broad themes of food systems and people, agriculture and the environment, the science of agriculture, agricultural products, and agricultural production systems are covered in more than 200 separate chapters of this work. The book provides information that serves as the foundation for discussion of the food and environment challenges of the world. An international group of highly respected authors addresses these issues from a global perspective and provides the background, references, and linkages for further exploration of each of topics of this comprehensive work.
Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems, Second Edition (5 volume set).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35445
- 2008-12-05Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, Second Edition (Four-Volume Set)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Reliability of Large and Complex Systems, Second Edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Handbook of Food Analysis, Second Edition -3 Volume Set (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Reliability of Large and Complex Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Instrumentation and Control Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Second Edition - Six Volume Set (Print Version)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Vitamin Analysis for the Health and Food Sciences, Second Edition
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Plant Sanitation for Food Processing and Food Service, Second Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Biotechnology in Agriculture and Food Processing: Opportunities and Challenges
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Agroecology: The Ecology of Sustainable Food Systems, Second Edition
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Computational Methods for Electromagnetic and Optical Systems, Second Edition (Optical Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins: Formulation, Processing, and Delivery Systems, Second Edition
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Human Factors in Simple and Complex Systems, Second Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] The Facts on File Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins, Second Edition (Facts on File Writer's Library)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Methods in Agriculture and Experimental Biology, Second Edition (Statistical Methods in Agriculture & Experimental Biology)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Linear Synchronous Motors: Transportation and Automation Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Statistical Methods in Agriculture and Experimental Biology, Second Edition (Statistical Methods in Agriculture & Experimental Biology)
- 2012-10-29The Ecology of Sustainable Food Systems, Second Edition by Stephen R. Gliessman (PDF) - Removed
- 2009-03-17Economic Trends in U.S. Agriculture and Food Systems Since World War II
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.