Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Energy Economics and the Environment | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: cd6b360ff4d44aadbae14f98c3b35a0a |
Description: Energy Economics and the Environment MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6.5 Hours | Lec: 20 | 367 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Environmental issues require trade-offs, primarily in how we use energy. A former White House economist offers answers. A Faculty Project Course - Best Professors Teaching the World Energy use and its impact on the environment will be two of the most important issues of the 21st century. The large role of energy in geo-political relationships combined with the fact that most of the greenhouse gas emissions associated with global climate change come from energy production means the energy sector is poised for dramatic change, and thus great opportunity. This course is designed to be a primer for potential entrepreneurs, investors, managers and policy makers on energy and environmental issues. Topics will include environmental economics, energy economics, environmental ethics, oil sector, the electricity sector, alternative energy, sustainability, climate change and climate policy.
Energy Economics and the Environment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35221
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2018-01-14Energy Economics and the Environment
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Energy, Sustainability and the Environment: Technology, Incentives, Behavior
- 2016-12-13Energy Economics and the Environment
- 2016-12-06Energy Economics and the Environment
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Rise and Fall of Carbon Emissions Trading (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Global Warming and Climate Change: Prospects and Policies in Asia and Europe (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Limited Wants, Unlimited Means: A Reader On Hunter-Gatherer Economics And The Environment
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Global Climate Change Policy and Carbon Markets: Transition to a New Era (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Eco-nomics: What Everyone Should Know About Economics and the Environment.
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Growth of Biofuels in the 21st Century: Policy Drivers and Market Challenges (Energy, Climate and the Environment) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Renewable Energy Transformation or Fossil Fuel Backlash: Vested Interests in the Political Economy (Energy, Climate and the Environment) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Renewable Gas: The Transition to Low Carbon Energy Fuels (Energy, Climate and the Environment) - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Economics and the Environment (Wiley, 2010)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Economics and the Environment
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Nuclear Or Not?: Does Nuclear Power Have a Place in a Sustainable Energy Future? (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Climate Change in World Politics (Energy, Climate and the Environment) - Removed
- 2017-10-10[PDF] How to Save Energy. Money and the Environment: A-4 Step Carbon Emission Eradication Process in HVAC&R Systems for End users and Professionals
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Nuclear Or Not?: Does Nuclear Power Have a Place in a Sustainable Energy Future? (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.